Are there any resources for artists interested in theoretical physics?

j-theory
How did you find PF?
google search!
TL;DR Summary: I would like to be involved in the physics community.

Hello, my name is Joshua, I am a multidisciplinary artist and i have a big interest in engaging in conversations about theoretical physics to get a better understanding and also to apply into my art. My experience is pretty basic with my understandings are only limited to binge watching Youtube videos and doing my own thought experiments, but never been formerly schooled on the subject. I find myself asking questions and looking for answers about everything to the point where i am including it in my art. I am looking for more "scientists and engineer friends" (hope you get the reference) to engage in these conversations with. are there any conventions, websites, etc i should know about to get more active in this community?

Thanks

Physics news on Phys.org
My name is Joshua Buron, I am an artist in south florida! painter, poet, photographer, cartoonist, curator. I spend a lot of time questioning and attempting to solve unsolvable problems with thought experiments. but i know that i have a limited understanding and know that the best way to really learn is fully immersing myself in the physics community. would love to get some support on this new journey. I intend a=on apply this knowledge to answer the great questions or at least portray them in my art. thank you.

Welcome to PF, Joshua; you've come to the right place to learn about mainstream science. :smile: