Hi. I'm Jess... Crazy/Genius (neither proven)

• Thread starter Jessica Ann Yost
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Curious
In summary, being "crazy" or "genius" are subjective labels that can have different meanings to different people. There is ongoing research in psychology and neuroscience to understand the factors that contribute to these traits, but there is no definitive scientific evidence to support them. It is possible for someone to exhibit characteristics of both "crazy" and "genius," and many highly creative and intelligent individuals may also have some eccentric or unusual behaviors. While there are famous examples of individuals who have been labeled as such, it is important to recognize that these labels are often subjective and can change over time. Instead of labeling someone, we should focus on supporting individuals and providing resources and accommodations to help them reach their full potential.
Jessica Ann Yost
I'm not used to introductions.

Fortunately, there are places I can go, like this, to find people who can understand what I understand.

I'm seemingly self-centered, but I'm thinking for my whole huge family, while they slave away for money they don't honestly need. They don't have time to think much. I have too much time to think and have too many thoughts just drift away. They don't want to talk with me about things they would have to think about. So, I'm here.

Hello all. (o:

Likes mechpeac
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF!

What brought you to this website?

Likes Jessica Ann Yost
One of the most unusual introductions I've seen Jess - but we're all here for different reasons, and for the same reason as well; so welcome.

Likes Jessica Ann Yost
Welcome to the forum

Likes Jessica Ann Yost
jedishrfu said:
Welcome to PF!

What brought you to this website?

I have been looking into the flat Earth debate for about 2 weeks, now. I didn't even know about that debate before then. My mind is blown.

I have pictures I took last year, which I can't explain. I was hoping someone else could.

mgkii said:
One of the most unusual introductions I've seen Jess - but we're all here for different reasons, and for the same reason as well; so welcome.

Thank you.

mechpeac said:
Welcome to the forum

Thanks.

What does it mean to be "crazy" or "genius"?

Being "crazy" or "genius" are subjective terms that can have different meanings to different people. In general, being crazy can refer to someone who is unpredictable, impulsive, or has unusual behaviors. On the other hand, being a genius can refer to someone who has exceptional intelligence, creativity, or problem-solving abilities.

Is there a scientific basis for being "crazy" or "genius"?

There is ongoing research in the fields of psychology and neuroscience to understand the factors that contribute to someone being labeled as "crazy" or "genius." Some studies have found genetic and environmental factors that may play a role in these traits, but there is no definitive scientific evidence to support these labels.

Can someone be both "crazy" and "genius"?

Yes, it is possible for someone to exhibit characteristics of both "crazy" and "genius." In fact, some experts argue that there is a thin line between the two and that many highly creative and intelligent individuals also have some eccentric or unusual behaviors.

Are there any famous examples of individuals who were considered "crazy" or "genius"?

There are many historical figures and modern-day celebrities who have been labeled as "crazy" or "genius." Some examples include Vincent Van Gogh, Albert Einstein, and Steve Jobs. However, it is important to note that these labels are often subjective and can change over time.

How can we support individuals who may be labeled as "crazy" or "genius"?

It is important to recognize that everyone has unique strengths and challenges, and it is not helpful to label someone as "crazy" or "genius." Instead, we should focus on supporting individuals and providing resources and accommodations that can help them reach their full potential, regardless of any labels that may be placed on them.