How Can I Get Help with Mathematica Programming?

• Thread starter mariam988
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Mathematica
In summary, there are several ways to get help with Mathematica programming. The first is to use the built-in documentation within the program, which provides detailed explanations and examples for each function. Another option is to join online forums and communities dedicated to Mathematica, where users can ask questions and receive help from more experienced programmers. Additionally, there are numerous online tutorials and courses available for learning Mathematica programming. Finally, consulting with a professional Mathematica programmer or attending workshops and conferences can also be helpful in improving skills and solving complex problems.
mariam988
How did you find PF?
by research, in google,I found this page
I'm a student, I need help with Mathematica

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
thank you very much , how can anyone help me on Mathematica programm

Be a bit patient. I haven't looked into your thread, but if you described your problem well, then you will most likely get a good answer.

mariam988 said:
thank you very much , how can anyone help me on Mathematica programm
Welcome to PF. :smile:

Did you see my Private Message (PM) to you about why your first thread was deleted? Please read that PM and follow the directions to re-post it in the correct Homework Help forum and using the right formatting. Thank you.

BTW, if you are not able to find my PM from earlier today, click my avatar and "Start a Conversation" so I can help you. :smile: