How Can I Find the Chemical Hg12Ti3Ba30Ca30Cu45O125?

In summary, there is a chemical called "Mercury Thallium Barium Calcium Copper-Oxide" (Hg12Ti3Ba30Ca30Cu45O125) that is difficult to obtain commercially. However, a patent for it can be found on Google Scholar, which may provide useful information for further investigation. It is suggested to search for "Hg12Tl3Ba30Ca30Cu45O125" instead of "Hg12Ti3Ba30Ca30Cu45O125" for better results.
LastTimelord
Does anyone know how one might obtain a chemical called "Mercury Thallium Barium Calcium Copper-Oxide"(Hg12Ti3Ba30Ca30Cu45O125)? I searched online, but I couldn't find any vendors.

Chemistry news on Phys.org
It's possible that you might not be able to purchase it commercially. (It happens.)

Using Google Scholar, I was able to find this patent. It might serve as a useful starting point for further investigation/online searches, I hope!

Thanks for finding the patent!

LastTimelord said:
Does anyone know how one might obtain a chemical called "Mercury Thallium Barium Calcium Copper-Oxide"(Hg12Ti3Ba30Ca30Cu45O125)? I searched online, but I couldn't find any vendors.
Maybe you have more luck when you search for
Hg12Tl3Ba30Ca30Cu45O125 (Thallium Tl instead of Titanium Ti)
instead.

Oh, I have been, I must have just typo'd the "i" when I posted this thread.

Related to How Can I Find the Chemical Hg12Ti3Ba30Ca30Cu45O125?

1. What is a superconductor?

A superconductor is a material that is able to conduct electricity with zero resistance at or below a certain temperature, called the critical temperature.

2. Why do we need superconductors?

Superconductors have the potential to revolutionize many industries and technologies, such as energy transmission, transportation, and medical imaging. They can also greatly improve the efficiency and performance of electronic devices.

3. What are the benefits of using superconductors?

The main benefit of superconductors is their ability to conduct electricity with zero resistance, which means they can transmit electricity with minimal energy loss. This can lead to significant cost savings and improved performance in various applications.

4. What are the challenges in creating a superconductor?

The main challenge in creating a superconductor is achieving and maintaining the extremely low temperatures required for superconductivity to occur. Other challenges include finding materials that exhibit superconductivity at higher temperatures and developing cost-effective production methods.

5. Are there any practical applications of superconductors currently available?

Yes, there are several practical applications of superconductors currently in use, such as in MRI machines, particle accelerators, and high-speed trains. However, the widespread use of superconductors is still limited by their high production costs and the need for extremely low temperatures.