How can I pursue my passions for physics and electronics as a teenager?

• Thread starter StellarisVoid
  • Start date
In summary, as a teenager, you can pursue your passions for physics and electronics by exploring different resources such as online courses, books, and workshops. You can also join a science or engineering club at school or participate in science fairs. Additionally, you can seek out mentorship opportunities and internships to gain hands-on experience in these fields. It is important to stay curious and dedicated to learning, and to never be afraid to ask questions and seek guidance from experts in the field. With determination and hard work, you can turn your passions into a successful career in physics and electronics.
StellarisVoid
Hello!
I am a teenager that loves physics (and other STEM subjects but Physics is superior) and would like to become an Aerospace Engineer one day.
I also am interested in optics and light in the universe. Light Cones are cool:cool: and learning about the Universe is amazing! I am currently reading The End of Everything by Katie Mack and I like to book so far.
I am also passionate towards Electronics and for my age, I think I'm quite good. I was 12 when I made a "Fire Alarm" using Comparators, Relays (could have swapped it to a 555 timer though) Thermistors, Voltage Dividers and Potentiometers. Currently, I am experimenting with my first Arduino (Raspberry Pi was out of stock everywhere) and I hope to make a functioning machine resembling a Mars Rover within the next couple of years.
I prefer to go by She/They.
I currently have a few problems involving physics, so I'll make some threads soon.

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Hello and :welcome: !

Have fun and stay curious!

Likes StellarisVoid
fresh_42 said:
Hello and :welcome: !

Have fun and stay curious!
Thanks! :smile: