What sparked my passion for physics and led me to pursue mathematical physics?

• Thread starter kafka64
  • Start date
In summary, my passion for physics was sparked by my fascination with the workings of the universe and the desire to understand the fundamental laws that govern it. As I delved deeper into the subject, I found that mathematical physics provided a powerful tool for exploring and explaining the complex phenomena of the physical world. The challenge of solving intricate equations and the satisfaction of uncovering new insights into the nature of reality further fueled my curiosity and passion for the field. This ultimately led me to pursue a career in mathematical physics, where I continue to be inspired by the beauty and elegance of the mathematical concepts that underlie our understanding of the universe.
kafka64
How did you find PF?
Google search
Hello,

My name is Luka.

I am an undergraduate student who is thinking of majoring in mathematical physics.

Physics became my passion ever since I read Feynman Lectures on physics (easy parts from the first book and the second book :) ) back in high school. I could not attend university right away but I am trying my best to play some catch up game and see if I still have what it takes to learn new things.

I am looking forward to be an effective member of this community.

Regards,

Likes berkeman and PeroK
Physics news on Phys.org
:welcome: