How Can I Refresh My Knowledge of Physics?

In summary, refreshing your knowledge of physics can be achieved through various methods such as reviewing the fundamental concepts, practicing problem-solving techniques, and staying updated on new developments in the field. Utilizing resources like textbooks, online lectures, and interactive simulations can also be helpful in reinforcing your understanding. Additionally, participating in discussions and collaborating with others can provide a new perspective and deepen your understanding of the subject. Consistent and intentional effort is key in refreshing your knowledge of physics.
CMihai1
How did you find PF?
Via Google search
Hi,

I love physics since school, but after years I forgot a lot of what I studied. I hope this forum will help refresh my memory.
Also I built a web converter application to convert different measurement units and this forum can be really helpful for me to promote it and keep improving it.

Thanks

Physics news on Phys.org
:welcome:

Welcome to PF. :smile:

CMihai1 said:
Also I built a web converter application to convert different measurement units and this forum can be really helpful for me to promote it and keep improving it.
It's good that you have a project like that to work on to improve your understandings and skills. Please don't post links to it until you've been here a year or two and established yourself. Thank you.