How can we build a scheme with Matlab/Simulink ?

• MATLAB
  • Thread starter kusha02
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Build
In summary, the conversation discusses building a scheme for short circuit transformer in secondary and open circuit during transitional processes using Matlab/Simulink, as well as building a measurement for fluxes. The participants mention the availability of transformer equation models on the powersys matlab/simulink plugin and suggest using the electronics suite from mathworks.com. They also mention that the equations for transformer flux calculation are usually compiled, but some may be visible in plain text in the source of MATLAB install. The conversation concludes by mentioning the need for connections with an accredited university to obtain the desired tools.
kusha02
Hi everyone .

How we can build a scheme for short circuit transformer in secondary and open circuit during transitional processes with Matlab/Simulink ?

And how we can build a measurement for fluxes ??

Physics news on Phys.org
There is a variety of transformer equation models available on the powersys matlab/simulink plugin. but alas the electronics suite would be preferable, see mathworks.com. The only way to get it is to have connections with an accredited university.

as for transformer flux calculation they all take a generic form from an environment represented by inductance calculations.

unfortunately most of the simulink models are compiled, but some equations are visible in plain text. just take a linger if you have some simulink demos in the source of MATLAB install.

Related to How can we build a scheme with Matlab/Simulink ?

1. How do I get started with building a scheme using Matlab/Simulink?

To get started, you will need to have the Matlab software installed on your computer. Once you have opened Matlab, you can access Simulink by clicking on the Simulink icon on the toolbar. From there, you can begin building your scheme using the various tools and blocks available.

2. Can I import my own data into Matlab/Simulink for my scheme?

Yes, you can import your own data into Matlab/Simulink by using the "From Workspace" block. This block allows you to import data from a workspace variable or a file on your computer. You can then use this data in your scheme for simulations or analysis.

3. How can I troubleshoot errors in my scheme when using Matlab/Simulink?

If you encounter errors in your scheme, you can use the "Simulation Debugging" tool in Simulink to identify and fix the issue. This tool allows you to step through your scheme and see the values of each block at each step. You can also use the "Diagnostic Viewer" to view any error messages or warnings that may help you identify the problem.

4. Can I share my scheme with others who do not have Matlab/Simulink?

Yes, you can share your scheme with others who do not have Matlab/Simulink by using the "Model Reference" block. This block allows you to create a standalone executable file of your scheme that can be used by others without needing to have Matlab/Simulink installed.

5. Is it possible to integrate other programming languages with Matlab/Simulink for my scheme?

Yes, it is possible to integrate other programming languages with Matlab/Simulink using the "S-Function" block. This block allows you to write custom code in other languages, such as C or Python, and incorporate it into your scheme. You can also use the "MATLAB Function" block to add custom Matlab code to your scheme.