How Can We Resolve Interpretative Errors in Quantum Mechanics?

In summary, interpretative errors in quantum mechanics can be resolved through various methods, such as developing alternative interpretations, refining existing theories, and conducting experiments to test their validity. Other approaches include incorporating the principles of classical physics, utilizing mathematical and computational techniques, and examining philosophical implications. With continued research and collaboration among scientists, we can work towards a deeper understanding of quantum mechanics and potentially eliminate or minimize interpretative errors.
gmastrogiovanni
Greeting from Rome!

I am 53 years old and I graduated in physics back in 1990, but I have always worked in the Information Technology area.
I work in the IT staff of the most important Italian newspaper on economics and finance: Il Sole 24 ORE spa https://www.ilsole24ore.com/

After so many years, today for fun, I'm studying again the quantum mechanics, to which I dedicate myself when I have free time.
I am trying to write a simple, intuitive yet sufficiently rigorous synthesis of non-relativistic quantum mechanics (without using the concept of the operator).

I am currently trying to deepen the Heisenberg indeterminacy principle (intrinsic and operational) and the related problem of the wave function collapse.

To solve problems of quantum mechanics, I use symbolic calculation software like Wolfram Mathematica of while for numerical simulations I use programs written in "C" or "Java".

I would like to submit to other people my doubts and simple problems of quantum mechanics that sometimes lead me to apparently contradictory situations, probably due to some interpretative errors.

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF!

All questions are welcome here. Just post a thread in the relevant section, and members shall surely help you out.

With regards,
Wrichik.

Welcome to the PF. Looks like an iteresting newspaper to work for! :smile:
gmastrogiovanni said:
I would like to submit to other people my doubts and simple problems of quantum mechanics that sometimes lead me to apparently contradictory situations, probably due to some interpretative errors.
When you start threads with such questions, it helps a lot here if you can post links to the reading that you have been doing on the subject. That helps us to see where you are in your learning, and fine tune our answers. Links to peer-reviewed journal articles and mainstream textbooks are preferred. Thanks.