How do you feel watching these kind of movies?

• Thread starter Hyperspace2
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Movies
In summary, Bollywood movies are known for their dance and song routines, with actors and actresses changing clothes multiple times in a single song. These movies often lack logic and have unbelievable action scenes, and can be quite long. Some people find them embarrassing, while others find them extremely funny and laughable.
Hyperspace2
movies with dance and song routines.

Yes I am talking about typical hindi(bollywood movies).

I enjoy a lot watching this kind of movies. The funny part of these kind of movies is that the actor and actress change their clothes dozens of time in single song of the movie.:biggrin:
The plot has no logic. Action is unbelievable. The length of movie is very long.

In short I want to know the people views about how they find it if they have watched these movies.

Is it embarassing ?

Is it extremely funny and laughable?

Your views please?

Physics news on Phys.org
Bollywood movies are hilarious. I just can't take them seriously. Indian music videos are the same (especially indian rap).

Enthiran ("The Robot" in English) is a work of art. It is the most outrageous action movie I've ever seen. There are lots of clips of it on YouTube.

1. How do horror movies affect your emotions?

As a scientist, my emotions are not affected by watching horror movies. However, I may experience a heightened sense of arousal and fear due to the suspense and unexpected scares in these films.

2. Do you ever get scared while watching scary movies?

As a scientist, I am not easily scared by horror movies. However, I may appreciate the technical aspects of the film and the use of special effects to create a sense of fear and tension.

3. How do you think horror movies impact our psychology?

There is a lot of research on the effects of horror movies on our psychology. Some studies suggest that they can desensitize us to violence and fear, while others argue they can provide a safe outlet for our fears and anxieties. It ultimately depends on the individual and their personal experiences and beliefs.

4. What makes a horror movie enjoyable to watch?

As a scientist, I may appreciate the storytelling, cinematography, and special effects in a horror movie. However, enjoyment is subjective and can vary from person to person. Some may enjoy the adrenaline rush and the fear factor, while others may find it too intense or disturbing.

5. Are horror movies harmful to our mental health?

There is no clear answer to this question as it depends on the individual and their mental health. Some people may be more affected by horror movies and experience negative emotions, while others may be able to enjoy them without any adverse effects. It is important to know your own limits and to seek help if you feel overwhelmed by these films.