How Engineering physics impact on technology?

In summary, the conversation is about completing an assignment before Tuesday and requesting additional information on engineering physics and its impact on technology, inventions, and related information. The person asking for help wants to collect data to use in their own work, but not have others complete the assignment for them.
usmantemuri
Member warned that some effort must be shown
I have an assignment and i want to complete it before Tuesday. I have some questions regards to my assignment
1) How Engineering physics impact on technology ?
2) Engineering physics Inventions
3) Engineering physics related information

Science news on Phys.org
usmantemuri said:
I have an assignment and i want to complete it before Tuesday

Sounds like you want us to complete it for you by Tuesday.

• Haha
Likes russ_watters, davenn, sophiecentaur and 2 others
Vanadium 50 said:
Sounds like you want us to complete it for you by Tuesday.
No i want additional answer. I don't want you guys to complete it just posts what ever you have i will collect data

• Skeptical
Likes sophiecentaur
So we answer your question, you collect our answers, and then turn it in with your name on it? All by Tuesday?

Likes davenn
usmantemuri said:
No i want additional answer.
Addition to WHAT? You have made no attempt on your own to which we could "add" anything. You are asking us to do your work for you.

Likes davenn
usmantemuri said:
2) Engineering physics Inventions
https://image.shutterstock.com/image-vector/caveman-inventing-wheel-260nw-749352151.jpg
1574612826132.png

• Haha
Likes davenn, Vanadium 50, phinds and 2 others

1. How does engineering physics contribute to the development of technology?

Engineering physics is the application of physics principles to the design, development, and optimization of technology. This field plays a crucial role in the advancement of technology by providing a strong foundation of scientific knowledge and problem-solving skills. Engineers use their understanding of physics to develop innovative solutions and improve existing technologies, making them more efficient, reliable, and cost-effective.

2. What are some examples of how engineering physics impacts technology?

Engineering physics has a significant impact on numerous technologies, including electronics, telecommunications, transportation, and renewable energy. For example, engineers use their knowledge of electromagnetism to design and improve electronic devices such as computers and smartphones. They also apply principles of mechanics and thermodynamics to develop more efficient engines and vehicles. In renewable energy, engineering physics is crucial in the design and optimization of solar panels, wind turbines, and other sustainable energy sources.

3. How does engineering physics help in the development of new materials for technology?

Engineering physics plays a vital role in the development of new materials for technology. By understanding the fundamental properties of materials at the atomic and molecular level, engineers can design and create new materials with specific properties and functionalities. For example, through the study of quantum mechanics, engineers have developed materials with unique electrical, magnetic, and optical properties, which have greatly contributed to the advancement of technology.

4. How does engineering physics impact the design and production of technology?

Engineering physics is essential in the design and production of technology. Engineers use their knowledge of physics to analyze and optimize the performance of various components and systems. They also consider physical laws and principles in the design process to ensure the safety, reliability, and efficiency of technology. Additionally, engineering physics helps engineers understand the limitations and capabilities of materials, allowing them to make informed decisions in the production of technology.

5. What are the future implications of engineering physics on technology?

The future implications of engineering physics on technology are vast and exciting. As technology continues to advance, there will be an increasing demand for engineers with a strong background in physics. This will lead to the development of more sophisticated and innovative technologies, such as quantum computing, nanotechnology, and biotechnology. Additionally, engineering physics will continue to play a crucial role in addressing global challenges, such as climate change, through the development of sustainable and efficient technologies.