How Fast Must the Enterprise Travel to Shorten 85 Light Years to 20?

• Thread starter hype_chicky
  • Start date
In summary, "I NEED HELP AND THANX" is a phrase used to express gratitude for help received. If you need help, you can reach out to friends, family, or professionals and there are hotlines and resources available. Signs that you may need help include feeling overwhelmed and experiencing physical symptoms. To help someone who says "I NEED HELP AND THANX," listen and offer support, suggest resources or professional help, and respect their boundaries. It is absolutely okay to ask for help, as it is a sign of strength and self-care.
hype_chicky
the starship enterprise wishes to fly a distant glaxy 85 light years away. At what speed would it have to travel in order that the distance tot he galaxy would only be 20 light years...RELAVITY:( ..help if u caaaan thank yous

Physics news on Phys.org
hmm

yes this is a rather intriguing question...i would love to see someone answer this one..any takers?

Have you seen the following formula:
[tex] l=l_{0}\sqrt{1-(v/c)^2}[/tex]
You know both lengths and [tex]c[/tex], now just solve for [tex]v[/tex].

Last edited:

Related to How Fast Must the Enterprise Travel to Shorten 85 Light Years to 20?

1. What does "I NEED HELP AND THANX" mean?

"I NEED HELP AND THANX" is a phrase commonly used to express gratitude or appreciation for assistance or support that someone has received.

2. How can I get help if I need it?

If you need help, you can reach out to friends, family, or professionals such as therapists or counselors. There are also hotlines and online resources available for various issues and concerns.

3. What are some signs that I may need help?

Some signs that you may need help include feeling overwhelmed, having difficulty coping with daily tasks, changes in mood or behavior, and experiencing physical symptoms such as headaches or stomachaches.

4. What can I do to help someone who says "I NEED HELP AND THANX"?

If someone says "I NEED HELP AND THANX" to you, it is important to listen to them and offer your support. You can also suggest resources or professional help if needed. It is also important to respect their boundaries and privacy.

5. Is it okay to ask for help?

Absolutely! Asking for help is a sign of strength and shows that you are aware of your needs. It is important to reach out for help when you need it, and it is a healthy part of self-care.