How to Determine Parameters of a Valveless Pulse Jet Engine?

• Thread starter Andrew J
  • Start date
  • Tags
    ramjet
In summary, determining the parameters of a valveless pulse jet engine involves calculating the dimensions of the engine, determining the fuel type and amount, and optimizing the air intake and exhaust. The dimensions of the engine are crucial in order to achieve the desired resonance frequency, while the fuel type and amount affect the combustion and thrust produced. Optimizing the air intake and exhaust involves balancing the air pressure and flow rate to achieve maximum efficiency. Additionally, factors such as temperature, altitude, and atmospheric conditions must also be taken into consideration when determining the parameters of a valveless pulse jet engine.
Andrew J
Hello all, I am a new member. I am a manager by trade but I hold a bachelors of science in mechanical engineering and would like to work on jet propulsion as a hobby and potentially as a part of my professional career in the future. In particular I am interested in pulse jets and ramjets. I may not be strong in physics, but I have experience in machining and manufacturing and may be able to offer some advice. -AndrewJ

Physics news on Phys.org
i want some information that how we come to know about the parameters of valveless pulse jet engine??