How to make a simple mini compressor for small needs

• Thread starter buontrongdaukho
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Compressor
In summary, making a simple mini compressor for small needs can be done using a shampoo bottle and a few tools. However, it may be more practical to use a bicycle pump instead. Instructions for making a compressor can be found on YouTube or other forums.
buontrongdaukho
How to make simple mini compressor for small needs
There are many cases where we need lớn use air compressors but not available. In other cases, they want to use air compressors but are afraid lớn buy because of less use. In this case the simplest option would be lớn make your own compressor. We will guide you how lớn make the simplest compressor.

cach-lam-binh-khi-nen.png

You just need to prepare a few tools that can make the compressor yourself, if not available you can buy in the cửa hàng. The most common way to make compressed air is lớn use sealed plastic bottles in combination with one-way valves. Some others use refrigerator fridges with one-way valves and use pressure relays and rubber connectors and other fittings. You can refer to the specific implementation on youtube or other forums for instructions on how to use pressure vessels in refrigerator cyclones.

In this case we use a shampoo bottle as a compressor because the oil is quite hermetically sealed. Wash the bottle thoroughly, drain and keep the spray button. Coat a hole in the shampoo body and attach a mini dart valve to the body. Want the valve lớn be fastened to the body and sealed the rubber liner to both the inner leg and the valve. Then you pumped into have created yourself a mini compressor.

Mod note: Removed link to commercial site. Advertising commercial sites is not allowed on PF.

Last edited by a moderator:
Likes Sponson
Engineering news on Phys.org
buontrongdaukho said:
lớn
buontrongdaukho said:
cửa hàng

Could we have these words in English, please?
Is this a question, or a tutorial?

Turns out it's probably a spam setup post.

I think for small needs a bicycle pump is far simpler than trying to make a compressor out of a shampoo bottle dispenser

1. What materials do I need to make a simple mini compressor for small needs?

To make a simple mini compressor, you will need a small air pump, a motor, a power source (such as a battery), tubing, and a container to hold the compressed air.

2. How do I assemble the components to make a mini compressor?

The first step is to connect the air pump to the motor using tubing. Next, attach the power source to the motor. Then, connect the tubing to the container and secure it tightly. Lastly, make sure all connections are sealed to prevent air from leaking out.

3. How does a mini compressor work?

A mini compressor works by using the motor to turn the air pump, which draws in air and compresses it. The compressed air is then stored in the container until it is released through the tubing.

4. Can I adjust the air pressure of the mini compressor?

Yes, you can adjust the air pressure by adjusting the speed of the motor. The faster the motor turns, the higher the air pressure will be. You can also adjust the pressure by using a pressure regulator or by changing the size of the container.

5. What can I use a mini compressor for?

A mini compressor can be used for a variety of small needs such as inflating tires, blowing up balloons, powering airbrushes, and more. It is also useful for small DIY projects and experiments that require compressed air.