I got a B+ in one of my classes

• Thread starter ice109
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Classes
In summary, the conversation consisted of multiple individuals discussing their grades and making jokes about suicide. Some individuals shared their experiences of failing a class and others shared their achievements despite receiving lower grades. There were also mentions of different grading scales and a suggestion to seek help and guidance from university staff.
kdv said:
Maybe if someone close to you commist suicide or if you ever have to work to help counsel students on a campus (who go through all sorts of crisis and are sometimes feeling very desperate) you wil become less of an *******

Or like in my case, more of one! :rolleyes: Get over it.

Casey

Physics news on Phys.org
ice, FSU is not a joke school at all in mathematics. Like UGA they probably have classes for all levels. I know several people on the staff, such as Jack Quine, Paolo Aluffi, Eriko Hironaka,..., any of whom can offer you as much math as you can absorb, and no doubt the others on staff are equally helpful.

Go see some of them if you would like some good math conversation, and maybe a recommendation into the right class.

when i was an undergrad and got an A in an easy class, i celebrated for a week, and then moved up to the honors sequence (Loomis - Sternberg) where i started back at B+, and worked my way up again.

I would just drop out of college and just become a janitor. Good luck in competing against non-English speaking immigrants in the US.

fizziks said:
I would just drop out of college and just become a janitor. Good luck in competing against non-English speaking immigrants in the US.

Or finish college, and become a janitor at Fermilab. Same caveat applies.

Asphodel said:
Or finish college, and become a janitor at Fermilab. Same caveat applies.

Nah, there's no way he can graduate with a B+. Most schools require you to maintain a 4.0 GPA average or it's the boot for you.

Shut up.

kdv said:
Maybe if someone close to you commist suicide or if you ever have to work to help counsel students on a campus (who go through all sorts of crisis and are sometimes feeling very desperate) you wil become less of an *******

I can't believe you're making jokes about *******s. My father was killed by a pride of rabid *******. You insensitive *******!

Why does PF asterisk out møøse? No one cares if it bit your damn sister.

a pride of rabid møøses?

I think you mean a flock of rabid møøses. Or a gaggle of rabid meese, if your Canadian.