I Just Forgot my Email Password that I Created/Changed Today

• Thread starter kyphysics
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Email
In summary: HotmailYahoo Mailalumni mailwork emailAmazonTargetWalmart . . .The list goes on...I probably have 50 active accounts - many being unimportant and where I also don't care as much if stuff gets stolen in them.But, yeah, 5 accounts ...out of 100's? ...over 10 years isn't as bad as it might first sound. What WAS extremely bad was forgetting it literally 12 hours later. On a positive note: I worked through maybe 75 or so variations and FINALLY figured out my password!
darth boozer said:
I keep all my passwords written in a small book, which I keep in my pocket. The probability of the book being stolen is so small as to be insignificant, since any thief would be targeting my wallet and/or phone, rather than a book.
More likely is that you will forget to take it out of your clothes pocket one day, and it will end up going through the clothes washing machine... :oops:

Likes Wrichik Basu
Computer science news on Phys.org
berkeman said:
More likely is that you will forget to take it out of your clothes pocket one day, and it will end up going through the clothes washing machine...
How about writing them on your underpants in Sharpie?

As long as it's not a poison pen... :wink: