I Need Some Possible Explanations, Please

• Thread starter lisab
  • Start date
In summary, the homeowner's husband clogged the toilet and did not have time to flush it this morning, and when he came home tonight, he asked his wife about it. He was perplexed - he knew nothing about it! They called their daughter who lives in the area and did not find her there. They think it was a neighbor kid who is around 11 years old and was visiting. The homeowner is very worried and wants to ask the kid about it but is worried about the awkward conversation that would ensue.
Chronos said:
My dad got me a counselor when I was 10 ... his hand. It was effective. Apparently, that is no longer considered politically correct.

But it could possibly become legally correct, at least in Kansas. Possible, but not likely. There's a good possibility the bill will never be voted on, let alone passed.

Current Kansas law allows spanking that doesn't leave marks, but Finney’s legislation would allow up to 10 strikes of the hand that could leave redness and bruising. It would allow parents to give permission to others to spank their children.

I'm almost surprised things would reach a point where lawmakers would create (or attempt to create) laws on what constitutes legal spanking. On the other hand, I can see why one wouldn't want a person to be able to justify out and out child abuse as parental discipline.

<h2>1. What is the purpose of "I Need Some Possible Explanations, Please"?</h2><p>The purpose of "I Need Some Possible Explanations, Please" is to request possible explanations or theories for a particular phenomenon or situation. It is a way to gather different perspectives and ideas from others in order to better understand a topic.</p><h2>2. Who typically asks for "I Need Some Possible Explanations, Please"?</h2><p>Anyone can ask for "I Need Some Possible Explanations, Please", but it is commonly used by researchers, scientists, and students who are seeking to expand their knowledge and understanding of a topic.</p><h2>3. How can "I Need Some Possible Explanations, Please" be helpful in scientific research?</h2><p>"I Need Some Possible Explanations, Please" can be helpful in scientific research by providing a platform for collaboration and brainstorming. It allows researchers to consider different perspectives and hypotheses, leading to a more comprehensive understanding of a topic.</p><h2>4. Is "I Need Some Possible Explanations, Please" a reliable source of information?</h2><p>No, "I Need Some Possible Explanations, Please" is not a reliable source of information. It is simply a request for ideas and theories, and the validity of the responses cannot be guaranteed. It is important to fact-check and verify any information gathered from this platform.</p><h2>5. How should one respond to "I Need Some Possible Explanations, Please"?</h2><p>One should respond to "I Need Some Possible Explanations, Please" by providing well-reasoned and evidence-based explanations or theories. It is important to be respectful and open-minded, as the goal is to collaborate and learn from others. It is also helpful to provide sources or references to support your response.</p>

1. What is the purpose of "I Need Some Possible Explanations, Please"?

The purpose of "I Need Some Possible Explanations, Please" is to request possible explanations or theories for a particular phenomenon or situation. It is a way to gather different perspectives and ideas from others in order to better understand a topic.

2. Who typically asks for "I Need Some Possible Explanations, Please"?

Anyone can ask for "I Need Some Possible Explanations, Please", but it is commonly used by researchers, scientists, and students who are seeking to expand their knowledge and understanding of a topic.

3. How can "I Need Some Possible Explanations, Please" be helpful in scientific research?

"I Need Some Possible Explanations, Please" can be helpful in scientific research by providing a platform for collaboration and brainstorming. It allows researchers to consider different perspectives and hypotheses, leading to a more comprehensive understanding of a topic.

4. Is "I Need Some Possible Explanations, Please" a reliable source of information?

No, "I Need Some Possible Explanations, Please" is not a reliable source of information. It is simply a request for ideas and theories, and the validity of the responses cannot be guaranteed. It is important to fact-check and verify any information gathered from this platform.

5. How should one respond to "I Need Some Possible Explanations, Please"?

One should respond to "I Need Some Possible Explanations, Please" by providing well-reasoned and evidence-based explanations or theories. It is important to be respectful and open-minded, as the goal is to collaborate and learn from others. It is also helpful to provide sources or references to support your response.