I wanna become a theoretical physicist(questions and doubts)

In summary, if you want to become a theoretical physicist, you should first get a realistic idea of what it is like and learn from books. It is very difficult to become a theoretical physicist, and you need to be very good at math and physics. If you do a bachelors in physics, make sure that you're taking courses that will make you employable.
Mark44 said:
Same goes with "gonna".
Ah ok I think I understand i'll try to stop using those ''wanna'' and ''gonna' instead its going to be want to and going to does that work?

Physics news on Phys.org
Name- said:
Ah ok I think I understand i'll try to stop using those ''wanna'' and ''gonna' instead its going to be want to and going to does that work?
Much better. It's not so much for us here, but when you communicate with someone in a professional context, you don't "wanna" be taken as being sloppy.

Mark44 said:
Much better. It's not so much for us here, but when you communicate with someone in a professional context, you don't "wanna" be taken as being sloppy.
Ok thank you this was very helpful I will be sure to stop doing that from now on.