Introducing Ricochet: Our New Puppy!

• Thread starter Integral
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Introducing
In summary: Oh, how adorable! Ricochet definitely sounds like a good name for an energetic puppy! That's what they seem to do. :biggrin:In summary, Ricochet is a new Papillion puppy who is very active and loves to play. He has already gotten into some mischief, and his owners will have to train him properly.
I'll let Tsu know that she can have it back now.

Physics news on Phys.org
My dog would eat tamale wrappers and then the following day I would have "tamales" all over the back yard. :yuck: :biggrin:

We quit using tinsel on the Christmas trees. We got tired of pulling it out of the kitty's rear ends.

Chroot, I'm guessing that you're not an animal person. :biggrin:

Integral said:
Not Tsu, but she kept showing him her hair scrunchy.
HEY! First he RIPPED it out of my HAIR (OOOUUUCCCHHH!) After that, my revenge was waving it in front of him and making him jump for it. :biggrin: :biggrin: He had the last laugh, though :rolleyes: (after he finished choking from me putting my finger down his throat to either retreive it or push it the rest of the way down:biggrin: )

I think it was Monday morning when my wife saw him carrying it around the back yard. She managed to recover it before he recycled it. We have it in a zip lock in the garage. Tsu can have it if she wants! :uhh:

Well, you know it WAS my favorite scrunchie... I'm thinking a little HOT water and some bleach and it'll be good as NEW! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: