Is there a link to watched threads in "My PF"?

• Suggestion
  • Thread starter Stephen Tashi
  • Start date
In summary, the "watched threads" feature in "My PF" allows users to keep track of discussions and threads they are interested in. Threads can be added by clicking on the "Watch Thread" button and removed by clicking on the "Unwatch Thread" button. There is no limit to the number of threads that can be added, but it is recommended to only add actively participated in or interesting threads. Notifications for "watched threads" can be customized in account settings.
Stephen Tashi
Science Advisor
I suggest putting a link to a list of threads a user is watching in the pop-down menu for "My PF" - or is there already a link and I'm not seeing it?

Physics news on Phys.org
In the top bar, click the watched threads link under the "Forums" menus.
1603036424890.png

Or just go to this link: https://www.physicsforums.com/watched/threads

Likes hmmm27, berkeman, Stephen Tashi and 1 other person

1. What is the purpose of the "watched threads" feature in "My PF"?

The "watched threads" feature in "My PF" allows you to keep track of any threads you are interested in or have participated in on the forum. It makes it easier for you to find and access these threads without having to search through the forum.

2. How do I add a thread to my watched threads list?

To add a thread to your watched threads list, simply click on the "watch thread" button located at the top of the thread page. This will automatically add the thread to your list in "My PF".

3. Can I remove a thread from my watched threads list?

Yes, you can remove a thread from your watched threads list by clicking on the "unwatch thread" button located at the top of the thread page. This will remove the thread from your list in "My PF".

4. Can I customize my watched threads list?

Yes, you can customize your watched threads list by clicking on the "customize" button located at the top of the list in "My PF". From there, you can rearrange the order of the threads, change the display options, and even add or remove columns.

5. Will I receive notifications for new posts in watched threads?

Yes, if you have enabled notifications in your account settings, you will receive notifications for new posts in your watched threads. You can also choose to receive notifications for specific threads by clicking on the "watch thread" button and selecting the notification option.