Is there a way to share your shopping list on Amazon

• Thread starter Chris Riccard
  • Start date
  • Tags
    List
In summary, the speaker is trying to find a way to publicly share a list of items they have purchased, but the only option seems to be manually creating the list from past orders. They also mention potentially creating a new list to share with others.
Chris Riccard
I'm trying to get the items I already purchased in public view is there a way to do that? Here is my wish list, by no means complete.
It only goes back as far as 2015 but I've had this same account since 2013?

I wonder if I made a new book list based on my updated needs would a rich man buy them for and put them on a flash drive in PDF format, :-);-) one can dream.

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
Yeah, I Know you guys gave me ideas with the books you have shared with me, maybe I can do the same for someone else.

Chris Riccard said:
Yeah, I Know you guys gave me ideas with the books you have shared with me, maybe I can do the same for someone else.
hmmm from what I see you can only share your lists. I guess this would require you to manually build it from your past order list.

1. Can I share my shopping list with others on Amazon?

Yes, you can share your shopping list on Amazon with family and friends. This feature allows you to easily collaborate and make group purchases.

2. How do I share my shopping list on Amazon?

To share your shopping list on Amazon, go to your account and click on the "Wish List" tab. Select the shopping list you want to share and click on the "Share" button. You can then choose to share via email or social media.

3. Can I control who can see my shared shopping list on Amazon?

Yes, you can control who can see your shared shopping list on Amazon. When you share your list, you can choose to make it public or only share it with specific individuals by entering their email addresses.

4. Is there a limit to how many people I can share my shopping list with on Amazon?

No, there is no limit to how many people you can share your shopping list with on Amazon. You can share it with as many people as you want, as long as you have their email addresses.

5. Can others make changes to my shared shopping list on Amazon?

Yes, others can make changes to your shared shopping list on Amazon if you allow them to. When you share your list, you can choose to allow others to edit it or only view it. You can also revoke their editing privileges at any time.