Can Cologne Taste Like Chicken?

• Thread starter Ivan Seeking
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Head
In summary, a young man had a humorous reaction to a link, causing him to be thankful he wasn't eating lunch at the time. Later, he returned to his college classes where his classmates complained about his cologne.
Ivan Seeking
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member

Mmmmmm, tastes like chicken.

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Oh, man! I'm glad I wasn't eating lunch when I hit that link!

Later, the young man returned to his college classes, only to have his classmates complain about his cologne.

turbo-1 said:
Oh, man! I'm glad I wasn't eating lunch when I hit that link!
Thanks for the warning. I am eating lunch, so I won't click it.

Ivan Seeking said:
Later, the young man returned to his college classes, only to have his classmates complain about his cologne.

:smile: :smile: :smile: Oh man, I bet that isn't one of the job hazards anyone warned him about! :smile:

Ivan Seeking said:

:smile::smile::smile::smile:

Related to Can Cologne Taste Like Chicken?

1. Where should I not put my head when sleeping?

The best place to avoid putting your head while sleeping is on a hard or uneven surface. This can cause strain on your neck and result in discomfort and pain.

2. Can I sleep with my head facing downwards?

It is not recommended to sleep with your head facing downwards as this can put pressure on your spine and neck, leading to potential long-term health issues.

3. Is it bad to put my head on a stack of pillows?

Sleeping with your head on a stack of pillows can cause your neck to be in an unnatural position, resulting in strain and discomfort. It is best to use one pillow that provides proper support.

4. Can I sleep with my head on my arm?

Sleeping with your head on your arm can cause your arm to fall asleep and result in numbness, tingling, and discomfort. It is best to use a pillow for proper support.

5. Is it okay to sleep with my head under the covers?

Sleeping with your head under the covers can lead to poor air circulation, which can cause breathing difficulties. It is best to keep your head uncovered while sleeping for proper air flow.