Is This Train Mine? Don't Miss Your Chance to Train!

• Thread starter deda
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Train
In summary, The conversation touches on random thoughts, with one person mentioning a saying about not missing opportunities. Another person expresses their surprise and continues to talk about their training. The conversation then shifts to discussing Bob Dylan and training for a marathon.
deda
Good, cause you know the saying:

"What's yours, won't pass you by!"

Physics news on Phys.org
...random...

Whooo-wooo? ('engineered' thought)

YIKES! :cool:

jimmy p said:
...random...
Random ROCKS!
It's something like neutral per neutral!
Totaly unexpected answer.
I'm surprised.

Wait! wait! I didn't go yet, still training...:cool:

...so my answer was good??

"I work on a mail train baby,
Can't buy a thrill.
I been up all night,
Sleepin' on a windowsill.
An' if I die on top of the hill,
If I don't make it,
I know my baby will." -B. Dylan, famous Victoria's Secret model.

Njorl

bob dylan? and all that time i thought he was some kind of musician...

Training is fun. This coming winter I am probably going to be training for a marathon. :smile:

Trainning...?
such a bed as...

Related to Is This Train Mine? Don't Miss Your Chance to Train!

1. What is the purpose of "Is This Train Yours?"

The purpose of "Is This Train Yours?" is to help individuals determine if a specific train is the one they are looking for. This can be useful in crowded train stations or when multiple trains are arriving at the same time.

2. How does "Is This Train Yours?" work?

"Is This Train Yours?" uses a combination of visual and audio cues to help individuals identify their desired train. The app displays the train number and destination on the screen while also playing a unique sound for each train. Users can also customize the app to include specific trains or destinations.

3. Can "Is This Train Yours?" be used on all train systems?

Yes, "Is This Train Yours?" is designed to work on all train systems as long as the train has a visible train number and destination. The app does not require any specific technology or connection, making it accessible for all users.

4. Is "Is This Train Yours?" accurate?

While "Is This Train Yours?" is designed to be as accurate as possible, it ultimately relies on the train number and destination displayed by the train. If this information is incorrect or changes, the app may not provide accurate results. However, users can manually customize the app to ensure accuracy.

5. Can "Is This Train Yours?" be used offline?

Yes, "Is This Train Yours?" can be used offline as long as the app has been previously downloaded and set up. The app does not require an internet connection to function, making it convenient for users who may not have access to WiFi or data while traveling.