Journal of Physics: Submit Research Paper on Braneworld

In summary, the conversation suggests that the individual is seeking advice on selecting a journal to submit their paper on braneworld. They mention being inexperienced with physics journals and having their paper rejected by the editor of the International Journal of Modern Physics D. The suggestion is made to consider journals that are regularly read and to discuss with coauthors and colleagues. Some recommended journals include Physical Review D, Journal of High Energy Physics (JHEP), and possibly Physical Review Letters (PRL) or Physical Review X (PRX). However, if the paper was rejected by a low-impact factor journal, it may not be accepted by higher impact factor journals.
PeteSampras
Hello,

I have a paper about braneworld. I am not very experience about journal of physics. I am only one paper at physical review D. My paper was rejected by the editor of International Journal of Modern Physics D .

Someone suggest me a journal for submit my paper?, Where it's not too complicated to acceptance.?

Physics news on Phys.org
If you are regularly reading journals on the topic you have written about, you should be able to select which of them is most relevant.

If you are not regulalry reading journals on the topic you have written about, your paper is likely unpublishable, which is the decision of the editor of the journal you sent it to.

Likes Dale
I echo V50's suggestion. Consider the journals that you read regularly and pick from those the best fit.

Additionally, you should discuss the selection of journals with your coauthors, and with other colleagues. They may regularly read a slightly different set of journals and have a slightly different take.

For high energy theory the good journals I know of are Phys Rev D (you could also publish in PRL or PRX but those are much harder to get in) and JHEP. I really like the format of JHEP, it seems to have a relatively high impact factor and a lot of big names publish there regularly.

If it was rejected by a low-impact factor World Scientific journal, it's not getting into PRD or JHEP, much less PRL.

Likes Dale

1. What is the "Journal of Physics: Submit Research Paper on Braneworld?"

The Journal of Physics: Submit Research Paper on Braneworld is a scientific journal that focuses on publishing research papers related to braneworld models in physics. Braneworld models propose the existence of additional spatial dimensions beyond the three dimensions we are familiar with in our everyday lives.

2. What is a braneworld model?

A braneworld model is a theoretical framework in physics that suggests the existence of additional spatial dimensions beyond the three dimensions (length, width, and height) that we observe in our universe. These models propose that our observable universe is a four-dimensional brane (short for membrane) embedded in a higher dimensional space known as the bulk. Braneworld models have been proposed as a solution to certain problems in theoretical physics, such as the hierarchy problem and the cosmological constant problem.

3. What types of research papers are accepted in the "Journal of Physics: Submit Research Paper on Braneworld?"

The "Journal of Physics: Submit Research Paper on Braneworld" accepts research papers that focus on various aspects of braneworld models, such as their theoretical foundations, mathematical formulations, and implications for different areas of physics. These can include studies on cosmology, particle physics, quantum gravity, and more.

4. How can I submit a research paper to the "Journal of Physics: Submit Research Paper on Braneworld?"

To submit a research paper to the "Journal of Physics: Submit Research Paper on Braneworld," you can visit the journal's website and follow the submission guidelines. Typically, these guidelines will include instructions on how to format your paper, what information to include, and how to submit it through an online submission system.

5. Is the "Journal of Physics: Submit Research Paper on Braneworld" a reputable journal?

Yes, the "Journal of Physics: Submit Research Paper on Braneworld" is a reputable journal that is published by the Institute of Physics (IOP), a leading scientific society in the field of physics. The journal follows a rigorous peer-review process to ensure the quality and validity of the research published in its pages. It is also indexed in major scientific databases and has a high impact factor, indicating its influence and relevance in the scientific community.