Why Did I Miss the No-Parking Sign During My Driving Test?

In summary, the person failed their driving test because they didn't see the "parking forbidden" sign.
Astronuc said:
You could always take your driving test in San Diego - which you may need to do to get a California driver's license.

I know. There is no convalidation between USA's driver license and Spain's driver license, so I will have to do another exam there. :cry:

BobG said:
Suffice it to say, if Clausius2 wore a short skirt, the examiner would never want him to set foot in his office again and the way to minimize the chances of that ever happening again would be to pass him.

Well, unless Clausius2 was unlucky enough to get a female examiner, in which case she might fail him regardless of how well he drove just so she could see him in a short skirt again.
Today 04:38 PM

Have you seen my legs? Any woman would forget about watching how I drive if I wear a short skirt. Maybe Moonbear and Evo will have some day the privilege of looking at them. Until then, keep on dreaming girls, keep on dreaming... :biggrin: :!)

Physics news on Phys.org
Wow! It took this poor fella 272 tries:
http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/bizarre/43352004.htm

April 25, 2005, 12:58:52 A South Korean man has finally passed his driver's theory test on the 272nd attempt.

Seo Sang-Moon has been trying to pass the exam for five years, costing him over one million Korean won ($1,000) in application fees.

The 69-year-old traveling repairman only started taking the test in 2000 after it was changed from a written exam to an oral examination because he is illiterate.

An official from the testing office said: "He has been coming here for more than five years and we regard him almost as being one of the family."

Math Is Hard said:

April 25, 2005, 12:58:52 A South Korean man has finally passed his driver's theory test on the 272nd attempt.

Seo Sang-Moon has been trying to pass the exam for five years, costing him over one million Korean won ($1,000) in application fees.

The 69-year-old traveling repairman only started taking the test in 2000 after it was changed from a written exam to an oral examination because he is illiterate.

An official from the testing office said: "He has been coming here for more than five years and we regard him almost as being one of the family."
:smile: :smile:

Clausius2 said:
Have you seen my legs? Any woman would forget about watching how I drive if I wear a short skirt. Maybe Moonbear and Evo will have some day the privilege of looking at them. Until then, keep on dreaming girls, keep on dreaming... :biggrin: :!)
:smile: Women usually look at someone's legs if he'd have an ugly face!So if you have a nice face, you're not lucky!

Since I'm totally hopeless around technology, and turning on the coffee machine each morning is a major undertaking with uncertain result (I tend to forget either adding the water or the coffee powder), I am impressed that Clausius only JUST failed to get his driving license (I haven't even bothered to try).
You'll get it next time.

Lisa! said:
:smile: Women usually look at someone's legs if he'd have an ugly face!So if you have a nice face, you're not lucky!

Well, I have both things: a nice face and nice legs. So if you want to spend a good time, I advice you to look at both things... :!) :biggrin: :smile:

arildno said:
Since I'm totally hopeless around technology, and turning on the coffee machine each morning is a major undertaking with uncertain result (I tend to forget either adding the water or the coffee powder), I am impressed that Clausius only JUST failed to get his driving license (I haven't even bothered to try).
You'll get it next time.

Don't worry, arildno. If you are able to work with your computer and clicking on PF, you will learn to manage the coffee machine soon... :smile:

Clausius2 said:
Don't worry, arildno. If you are able to work with your computer and clicking on PF, you will learn to manage the coffee machine soon...
Thanks for the confidence in me, but I'm not too sure..

I'm wondering about my inabilities in these areas. Perhaps I have a wrist problem? :confused:

Last edited:
Clausius2 said:
Well, I have both things: a nice face and nice legs. So if you want to spend a good time, I advice you to look at both things... :!) :biggrin: :smile:
I checked member photo thread.and...

arildno said:
Thanks for the confidence in me, but I'm not too sure..

I'm wondering about my inabilities in these areas. Perhaps I have a wrist problem? :confused:

:smile: You're terrible! :smile: Don't worry about trying to figure out the coffee maker in the morning. It's hard to make anything work before the first cup of coffee, and when the thing you need to make work is the thing that makes the coffee, it's just a bad situation. I used to have a coffee maker with a timer that I could set up before I went to bed and then it would have coffee ready when I woke up. It was only a problem when I set the timer for PM instead of AM (using 24 hour clock time really does have benefits if only US coffee maker makers would learn to make than an option!)

Lisa! said:
I checked member photo thread.and...

Look at the second photo. In the first one I get disfavoured. The first one photo is cut by half. On the other half is an spanish ESA astronaut, Pedro Duque who visited my university last year. I will post the complete photo in the member p.t.

Clausius2 said:
Look at the second photo. In the first one I get disfavoured. The first one photo is cut by half. On the other half is an spanish ESA astronaut, Pedro Duque who visited my university last year. I will post the complete photo in the member p.t.
I just liked your second photo before you mentioned about it.The only problem is that you have too brushy eyebrows but you look nice! o:)

Lisa! said:
I just liked your second photo before you mentioned about it.The only problem is that you have too brushy eyebrows but you look nice! o:)
Clausius2 has NOT got too brushy eyebrows!
They lend him an aura of mystique, and well, Danger..:wink:

arildno said:
Clausius2 has NOT got too brushy eyebrows!
They lend him an aura of mystique, and well, Danger..:wink:
You're a great friend for him! :wink:

Last edited:
Lisa! said:
You're a great friend for him! :wink:
Hmm..well, I don't think I'll embarass Clausius2 any further.

If the ladies at PF would like to moon about him, I'm sure he'll appreciate that.

Lisa! said:

How about you? I want to see some nice defect of yours. :biggrin: but I haven't found any photo. Are you shy?

Math Is Hard said:

And that's only the theoretical part they are talking about. He still has to get in the car. Hopefully he's better at actual driving. If it takes too long the validity of the theory-certificate will expire and he has to do it all over again. :smile:

arildno said:
Hmm..well, I don't think I'll embarass Clausius2 any further.

If the ladies at PF would like to moon about him, I'm sure he'll appreciate that.
:smile: :smile: Falling in love through internet?!
Clausius2 said:
How about you? I want to see some nice defet of yours. :biggrin:
Actually having brushy eyebrows isn't a defet.You know most of women prefer men with brushy eyebrows.But you know I don't like too brushy eyebrows because my eyebrows are brushy .(Of course not as much as yours :rolleyes: )

Clausius2 said:
but I haven't found any photo.
Thanks heaven! o:) Well I should wait at least for a year(just like yourself :biggrin: ) and after that maybe I'll post a photo!I hope you'd forget all about what I said at that time! :wink:

Are you shy?
No, I'm not confident enough! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Lisa! said:
Actually having brushy eyebrows isn't a defet.You know most of women prefer men with brushy eyebrows.

That's a relief to hear. I haven't put a picture of myself up yet, but believe me; I look like Bert from Sesame Street (wrt eyebrows).
I thought they always looked cool on me, 'till I heard unibrows were some of the 7 signs of ugliness or something.

Galileo said:
That's a relief to hear. I haven't put a picture of myself up yet, but believe me; I look like Bert from Sesame Street (wrt eyebrows).
I thought they always looked cool on me, 'till I heard unibrows were some of the 7 signs of ugliness or something.
No comment before seeing your photo! :wink:

I CANNOT BELIEVE IT!

I HAVE FAILED IT AGAIN!

I am too furious. I am about jabbing everybody here.

Me cago en la ostia puta!, Joder!

After 20 minutes driving so correctly he said me parking here. I did the parking but I had to re-maneuver in order to fit it into the place, but I spent too much time (the limit is in 2 minutes). He said me the time was over.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :bugeye:
(This shows my thinkings just now).

I haven't come to terms with my coffee machine, yet, Clausius2..

I am really upset and angry.

*******ck !*****!*********!*********!

*******!*******!*******!***!*******!*!************

and all this too:

*******************************************************************************************************************************examiner's mother************************* ****************************his wife and***********************her!

Joder! Coño! Me cago en todo lo que se menea! La ostia puta! Estoy hasta los santos cojones del puto cochecito, me cago en el examinador y en toda su puta familia! y en su abuela. Os juro que cuando apruebe voy a coger y me voy a liar a ostias con todo el mundo, y el puto examinador va a pillar cacho por un tubo, porque le voy a partir la geta!

Last edited:
Okay, sorry about the last one, I'll delete it.

I'm sorry you failed your exam. Perhaps it isn't worth trying again until you've moved to the US and get a different instructor.

Last edited:
arildno said:
Okay, sorry about the last one, I'll delete it.

I'm sorry you failed your exam. Perhaps it isn't worth trying again until you've moved to the US and gets a different instructor.

do you know the problem? We, our stupid country filled with a$$holes and subnormals has no formal treatment for validating the US driving license here. So I have another opportunity on 7th Sept, which I don't know it is worth of taking. But If I fail it, I will spend a lot of money in this stupid mission of having the driv. license without sucess!. Moreover, here the driving license is very expensive. I have spend near 1000 Euros with only two failures and few practicing classes!. We are living in a prehistoric country, where everybody (specially the Administration) takes advantage of everything and your money, except you. I am ashamed of me for failuring this stupid exam and passing all others I have had to pass in my undergraduate studies, and I am also ashamed in living in this damn country.

But, consider the following:
If you are to go to the US to complete/further your education, then your financial position will most probably have improved when or if you return to Spain (i.e, you're likely to have well-paid job, rather than being "just" a student).

Thus, in that case, it wouldn't cost you as much to get your Spanish license in the future as if you try to take it now again.

Clausius2 said:
I am really upset and angry.

*******ck !*****!*********!*********!

*******!*******!*******!***!*******!*!************

and all this too:

*******************************************************************************************************************************examiner's mother************************* ****************************his wife and***********************her!

Joder! Coño! Me cago en todo lo que se menea! La ostia puta! Estoy hasta los santos cojones del puto cochecito, me cago en el examinador y en toda su puta familia! y en su abuela. Os juro que cuando apruebe voy a coger y me voy a liar a ostias con todo el mundo, y el puto examinador va a pillar cacho por un tubo, porque le voy a partir la geta!
You may fail it because
1.you don't want to cheat on your Sword!
2. You want to meet that beautiful secratary more.

Don't worry. I'm not going to say more nonesenses because I know you're angry.

I will tell you what will happen when I'll come back to Spain:

i) in USA I will be earning 18000$$ or so per year,

ii) each year I will be able to save 6000$$ or so.

iii) at the final of my Ph.D. (let's say 4 years) I will be saved 24000$$ as a maximum.

iv) when I come back I will find that an small flat in Madrid costs about 275000$$, which makes I will have to go to live with my parents again for some time.

v) The job I will obtain after coming from USA won't be as well paid as you may think. I will be lucky if a Ph.D. Aerospace Eng. is valuated in an enterprise of a country in which researching and technology is viewed in the same way you look at your coffee machine.

:mad:

Oh, I admire my coffe machine very much, Clausius2, I just don't know how to handle it..

arildno said:
Oh, I admire my coffe machine very much, Clausius2, I just don't know how to handle it..
Are you a mechanical engineer?

Lisa! said:
You may fail it because

2. You want to meet that beautiful secratary more.

Unfortunately she has a boyfriend. Although I haven't proposed nothing explicit to her, I am resignated and desmotivated right now. She has been the unique good thing I have obtained from all this damn stuff.

Lisa! said:
Are you a mechanical engineer?
Fluid mechanist by education. It's all about waves, dear.

arildno said:
Fluid mechanist by education. It's all about waves, dear.
Ok now I feel better. By the way, I didn't know you studied Fluid mechanist, dear!

Clausius2 said:
Unfortunately she has a boyfriend. Although I haven't proposed nothing explicit to her, I am resignated and desmotivated right now. She has been the unique good thing I have obtained from all this damn stuff.
And didn't you fail the exam purposely to meet her more?
Anyway frget all about that. At least there's a positive thing about failing your test. :wink:

Lisa! said:
Ok now I feel better. By the way, I didn't know you studied Fluid mechanist, dear!
Yeah, I didn't know how much would actually seep into my wrists by studying it too closely.. :frown: