Lead presidential candidate - in 2032

• News
  • Thread starter Astronuc
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Lead
In summary, a 16-year-old named Amy Myers who previously challenged Michele Bachmann to a Constitution showdown is now running for class president. Some question how her letter to Bachmann was posted online and suggest she should show her birth certificate before discussing politics. Others support her and bring up the issue of female politicians being unfairly criticized.
Astronuc
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
2023 Award
I hope so.

Teen who challenged Bachmann to Constitution showdown is running for class president
http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_thelookout/20110516/ts_yblog_thelookout/teen-who-challenged-bachmann-to-constitution-showdown-is-running-for-class-president

There is hope for this country. We need more like 16-year-old Amy Myers!

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
I wonder how her letter got posted online?

Let's see her long form birth certificate first. Then we'll talk.

The 2032 race?

Right now I support Susie the lemonade stand tycoon in the Verizon commercials.

Skippy

skippy1729 said:
The 2032 race?

Right now I support Susie the lemonade stand tycoon in the Verizon commercials.

Skippy

:approve:

If I had to guess - most politicians were over-achievers enough at the age 16 to know that type of historical trivia without much fault. I wonder how many wrong things Amy Myers has said recently? Too bad her every word isn't recorded and analyzed by hundreds of people every day. It's easy to critique those in the spotlight when you're not in it.

She does bring up a point, though, that too often female politicians are quickly lampooned for trivial things. At least Rep. Bachmann http://www.politico.com/politico44/perm/0511/what_year_is_it_6538277e-39cf-4381-b9dc-ee308d0881ad.html" .

Last edited by a moderator:

1. What qualifications does the lead presidential candidate need in order to run for office in 2032?

The qualifications for the lead presidential candidate in 2032 will depend on the requirements set by the United States Constitution at that time. Typically, candidates must be at least 35 years old, a natural-born citizen of the United States, and have been a resident of the country for at least 14 years.

2. What is the current political climate and how will it affect the lead presidential candidate's campaign?

The political climate in 2032 will depend on a variety of factors and can change over time. It is difficult to predict how it will specifically affect the lead presidential candidate's campaign. However, the candidate's platform and ability to connect with voters will likely play a significant role in their success.

3. How will the lead presidential candidate address important issues such as climate change and healthcare?

The specific plans and policies of the lead presidential candidate regarding these issues will depend on their party, platform, and personal beliefs. It is important for voters to research and understand the candidate's stance on important issues before making a decision at the polls.

4. What is the lead presidential candidate's stance on foreign policy?

The lead presidential candidate may have a variety of stances on foreign policy, as this can be a complex and nuanced issue. It is best to research the candidate's past statements and actions, as well as their party's platform, to understand their stance on foreign policy.

5. How can I stay informed about the lead presidential candidate's campaign and election progress?

To stay informed about the lead presidential candidate's campaign and election progress, you can follow their social media accounts, attend their rallies and events, and watch debates and interviews. It is also important to stay updated on current events and news from reputable sources.