Looking for Challenging Physics Exercises? Any Recommendations?

In summary, the conversation is about finding a website or book with challenging physics exercises for someone in 12th grade. The suggestion is to try past IPhO problems, but the person asking the question would like something slightly easier. They also mention being open to book recommendations.
fisico
Hello everyone!

My question is simple. Is there some website with really good and tricky physics exercises? I'm in 12th grade but I have also been studying and practicing by myself for some time now. I need 12th grade topics but with harder level questions. Any ideas would be great...

Thanks a lot.

Physics news on Phys.org
You can do some past IPhO problems: http://www.jyu.fi/tdk/kastdk/olympiads/" .

Last edited by a moderator:
But hey, I meant hard but not that hard. Can you lower the bar a little bit more? Also, any good books with the types of problems discribed that are mentioned would be appreciated. Thanks.

Related to Looking for Challenging Physics Exercises? Any Recommendations?

1. What are the benefits of following a recommended exercise routine?

Following a recommended exercise routine can improve overall physical health, increase strength and endurance, boost mood and energy levels, and reduce the risk of chronic diseases.

2. How often should I exercise to see results?

The frequency of exercise needed to see results varies depending on individual goals and fitness levels. However, most experts recommend at least 150 minutes of moderate exercise or 75 minutes of vigorous exercise per week for general health and fitness.

3. Can I create my own exercise routine instead of following a recommended one?

While creating your own exercise routine can be effective, it is recommended to consult with a certified fitness professional to ensure it is safe and effective for your individual needs and goals.

4. How do I know which exercises are best for me?

The best exercises for you will depend on your current fitness level, any health conditions or injuries, and your personal goals. It is important to consult with a fitness professional to create an exercise routine that is tailored to your specific needs.

5. Can I see results with just exercise alone or do I need to change my diet as well?

Both exercise and diet are important for overall health and fitness. While exercise can help improve physical strength and endurance, a balanced and nutritious diet is crucial for weight management and overall health. It is recommended to combine both for best results.