Looking for programming exercises for OOP in Python

In summary, the conversation is about the search for programming exercises to practice object oriented programming in Python. The person is looking for exercises as they find it helpful in learning and understanding the concepts better. They are also asking for suggestions for other resources or course pages that offer programming exercises for OOP in Python. They mention finding a good resource through Google and plan to continue searching for more options.
issacnewton
TL;DR Summary
Looking for programming exercises for OOP in Python
Hello
I learned object oriented programming in Python from a book. But it does not have any programming exercises. I do not learn very much unless I do some programming exercises. It helps to hone the skills. So, I am looking for some exercises if OOP Python is taught in universities. Usually, lecturers have a course page and then post programming homework. If you know any such course pages, please let me know. Or anywhere else is also fine. These exercises should help me thoroughly test my understanding of the learned concepts of OOP.

Thanks

Technology news on Phys.org
How did you find us without knowing about google?

https://pynative.com/python-object-oriented-programming-oop-exercise/

Likes Wrichik Basu
Yes, thanks. Seems good resource. Can you suggest anything else ? I will try googling myself.

I just grabbed something from the first few hits after googling 'python oop exercises'.

1. What is OOP in Python?

OOP (Object-Oriented Programming) is a programming paradigm that focuses on using objects and classes to organize and structure code. In Python, objects are created from classes, which act as blueprints for the objects. This approach allows for reusable and modular code, making it easier to manage and maintain large programs.

2. Why is it important to practice programming exercises for OOP in Python?

Practicing programming exercises for OOP in Python can help improve your understanding and proficiency in using this programming paradigm. It can also help you become more familiar with the syntax and features of Python's OOP implementation, which can be useful in developing real-world applications.

3. Where can I find programming exercises for OOP in Python?

There are several online resources that offer a variety of programming exercises for OOP in Python, such as coding challenge websites, online courses, and forums. You can also find exercises in programming books or by creating your own projects to practice with.

4. What are the benefits of solving programming exercises for OOP in Python?

Some benefits of solving programming exercises for OOP in Python include improving your problem-solving skills, gaining a deeper understanding of OOP concepts, and becoming more comfortable with using Python's built-in OOP features such as classes, objects, and inheritance.

5. How can I improve my skills in OOP programming in Python?

In addition to practicing programming exercises, there are other ways to improve your skills in OOP programming in Python. These include reading and studying code written by experienced developers, participating in online communities and forums, and continuously learning and exploring new techniques and features in Python's OOP implementation.