Looking for Website with lots of School Exercises in Maths

In summary, there are several websites such as Khan Academy and Math-Exercises.com that offer a large collection of math exercises on various topics and grade levels.
qspeechc
Hello everyone.

A while ago someone gave me the address of a website which has a large collection of Maths excercises on all the school topics, but I lost it.

Does anyone know of such a site? Just with a large collections of maths excercises on all topics. Cheers.

Science news on Phys.org
Well I know one with a large collection of videos, each one dedicated to solving a problem in math organized by subject. From first year high school to calculus, differential equations and linear algebra also probability and statistics.

Www.mathispower4u.com

The speaker introduces the problem and then proceeds to solve it so you can stop the video and solve it yourself before watching the rest of the video.

Likes Buffu

Hi there! I'm not sure which website you were referring to, but I know of a few that have a large collection of math exercises on various topics. One is Khan Academy, which offers free online courses and practice exercises for all levels of math. Another is Math-Exercises.com, which has a variety of exercises for different grade levels and topics. I hope this helps! Let me know if you need any other recommendations.

1. What is the purpose of looking for a website with lots of school exercises in math?

The purpose of looking for a website with lots of school exercises in math is to find a resource that provides a wide range of practice problems and exercises for students to improve their understanding and skills in mathematics.

2. How can a website with school exercises in math benefit students?

A website with school exercises in math can benefit students by providing them with a platform to practice and reinforce their math skills, which can lead to improved grades and increased confidence in the subject.

3. Are these exercises suitable for all grade levels?

Many websites with school exercises in math offer exercises for various grade levels, from elementary to high school. It is important to check the grade level or difficulty of the exercises before using them with students.

4. Can a teacher use these exercises in their lesson plans?

Yes, a teacher can use these exercises in their lesson plans. Many websites with school exercises in math also provide lesson plans or suggestions for incorporating the exercises into the curriculum.

5. Are the exercises on these websites aligned with curriculum standards?

Some websites with school exercises in math align their exercises with curriculum standards, while others may not. It is important to check the website's information or contact the creators to ensure the exercises align with the appropriate standards for your students.