MacLaurin Approximation for 1-cos(x)/x

• Thread starter SoulofLoneWlf
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Fun
In summary, "Fun maclorein Problem i on" is a hypothetical problem used in maclorein studies to explore scientific concepts. It can be applied in real life to solve problems and advance research, but it is primarily used as a thought experiment.
SoulofLoneWlf
integrate from 0 -> 1
(1-cosx)/x dx

find maclorein approximation
this has been killing me any ideas??

Physics news on Phys.org
Start with the Maclauren series for cosx, do you know it?

rock.freak667 said:
Start with the Maclauren series for cosx, do you know it?

well one of my issues atm that forgot to add on there is the first term is over zero isn't it? due to the lower bounds and the serious should be 1-1/2x^2 +1/24x^4...
if that helps you find where i am lost :)

so

[tex]cos(x)=1-\frac{x^2}{2!}+\frac{x^4}{4!}+...[/tex]

what is 1-cos(x)? Then what is (1-cosx)/x ?

Related to MacLaurin Approximation for 1-cos(x)/x

1. What is "Fun maclorein Problem i on"?

"Fun maclorein Problem i on" is a hypothetical problem in the field of maclorein studies. It is often used as an example or thought experiment to explore different scientific concepts.

2. Can you provide an example of "Fun maclorein Problem i on"?

One example of "Fun maclorein Problem i on" is the question of how long it would take for a single maclorein molecule to travel from one end of the universe to the other, assuming it moves at the speed of light.

3. What is the purpose of studying "Fun maclorein Problem i on"?

The purpose of studying "Fun maclorein Problem i on" is to exercise critical thinking skills and explore scientific concepts in a hypothetical scenario. It can also help scientists develop new theories and ideas.

4. How can "Fun maclorein Problem i on" be applied in real life?

While "Fun maclorein Problem i on" is often used as a thought experiment, it can also be applied in real life by using the concepts and theories explored to solve real-world problems and advance scientific research.

5. Are there any current research studies related to "Fun maclorein Problem i on"?

While "Fun maclorein Problem i on" is not a specific problem being actively researched, there may be studies or experiments that use similar hypothetical scenarios to explore scientific concepts. However, it is primarily used as a thought experiment rather than a real-life research topic.