Make 150 cm tower with one A4 sheet of paper

In summary, to make a 150 cm tower with one A4 sheet of paper, you will need to use origami techniques. It is recommended to use thin and sturdy paper, and any A4 sheet of paper can be used but the thickness and quality may affect the final result. The difficulty level will depend on the chosen origami design, but there are many online resources and tutorials available for guidance.
Coarlos
New user's thread moved to the Homework Help forums, so no Template is shown. They have been reminded to show their work and readking so far...
Hello!
I have to make 150cm tower using one A4 paper sisors and cluestick. Can anybody have any sugestions.

Would be really thankful.

Physics news on Phys.org
We would like to hear your ideas first.

Does the tower have to support any weight?

1. How can I make a 150 cm tower with just one A4 sheet of paper?

To make a 150 cm tower with one A4 sheet of paper, you will need to use the technique of paper folding known as origami. There are various origami designs that can be used to create a tall tower using just one sheet of paper.

2. What type of paper should I use to make a 150 cm tower?

It is recommended to use a thin and sturdy paper, such as origami paper or lightweight cardstock, to make a 150 cm tower. This type of paper is easier to fold and will hold its shape better.

3. Can I use any A4 sheet of paper to make a 150 cm tower?

Yes, you can use any A4 sheet of paper to make a 150 cm tower. However, keep in mind that the thickness and quality of the paper will affect the final result. Thicker paper may be harder to fold and thinner paper may not hold its shape as well.

4. Is it difficult to make a 150 cm tower with one A4 sheet of paper?

The difficulty level of making a 150 cm tower with one A4 sheet of paper will depend on the origami design you choose. Some designs may be more challenging than others, but with practice and patience, it is achievable for most people.

5. Are there any resources or tutorials available for making a 150 cm tower with one A4 sheet of paper?

Yes, there are many resources and tutorials available online for making a 150 cm tower with one A4 sheet of paper. You can find step-by-step instructions and video tutorials on various origami websites and YouTube channels.