Many-Worlds Theory: Simulation Program in C#

In summary, the conversation discusses a code file for a program that simulates the many world theory in C#. The program includes PSE, AtomFunctions, and other useful functions. The creator is seeking assistance in finishing the program and improving the code. The conversation also mentions the need for a theoretical physics paper to explain the simulations. However, this is considered original research and outside the scope of the platform.
ShadownightPrograms
TL;DR Summary
Does anyone know the Creation Process of an Galaxy in Theory and can help me out in creating an Galaxy for an Simulation of the Many Worlds Theory in Combination woth Quantum Physics?
Here is the Code File in an txt. I can on request provied the whole Program, which includes the PSE, AtomFunctions and many useful but not all implemented Funtions to solve the Many Worlds Problem in C#. Please feel free to ask questions via here or email [e-mail address deleted by Mentors]
I hope you can help me finish this step to the simulation of the many world theory. I only did it for the 2nd Univerese. The first one will be the same but with the Parity of the place vector which is i think 3-dimensional.

Attachments

• Galaxy.txt
    13.6 KB · Views: 143
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Here is the Atom file too for the better understanding of the functions used.

Attachments

• Teilchen.txt
    9.1 KB · Views: 139
ShadownightPrograms said:
Please feel free to ask questions
Sure. What are we supposed to do with this? Your code is almost completely uncommented -- Galaxy.txt has two comments plus a few more for commented-out code.
Teilchen.txt has one comment.
Besides having almost no comments, many of the variable names are in German, so are meaningless to readers who don't speak German.

I overworked the whole program strucure. Here it is with way more comments and only English names and also i provided links to the sources ... I hope anyone who is familiar with the creation of an Galaxy can help me by providing assistance in overlooking the code for Errors or helping me finish the creating process ... I don't know how to end the class to get an Number on how many galaxies are created and how many particles are still unused or "free to use" in space. I thought about an dynamic list to reduce the space on disk ... What are your thoughts about it? Feel free to share what i can improve on the code ... It is originally an cs class c#

Attachments

• Galaxy.txt
    16.2 KB · Views: 124
  • ColourapproximationQuantumTheory.txt
    19 KB · Views: 157
  • Particles.txt
    9.4 KB · Views: 132
  • GFG.txt
    2.2 KB · Views: 118
I think nobody can understand your simulations if you don't present your theory in a form of a theoretical physics paper.

Likes Cryo
ShadownightPrograms said:
I hope anyone who is familiar with the creation of an Galaxy can help me by providing assistance in overlooking the code for Errors or helping me finish the creating process

This is original research and is outside the scope of PF.

Thread closed.

Likes Cryo

1. What is the Many-Worlds Theory?

The Many-Worlds Theory proposes that there are an infinite number of parallel universes, each with its own version of reality. This theory suggests that every possible outcome of a situation exists in a separate universe.

2. How does the Many-Worlds Theory relate to Simulation Program in C#?

The Simulation Program in C# is a computer program that can simulate different scenarios and outcomes. The Many-Worlds Theory suggests that these simulations could potentially be creating new universes in which the simulated outcomes actually exist.

3. What evidence supports the Many-Worlds Theory?

There is currently no concrete evidence to support the Many-Worlds Theory. It is a theoretical concept that is still being explored and debated by scientists and philosophers.

4. Can the Many-Worlds Theory be proven?

As with many theories in science, it is difficult to prove the Many-Worlds Theory without concrete evidence. However, some scientists believe that advancements in quantum physics and technology may one day provide evidence for its existence.

5. What are the implications of the Many-Worlds Theory?

The Many-Worlds Theory has significant implications for our understanding of reality and the universe. It challenges traditional ideas about cause and effect, and raises questions about free will and the nature of consciousness. It also has potential implications for fields such as quantum computing and artificial intelligence.