Maxwel 3D Wireless Power Transfer setup simulation errors

In summary, the person is new to using Maxwell 3D software and is trying to simulate their Wireless Power Transmission Project. They have watched tutorials to help them draw the coils and want to calculate values for L, M, K, etc. However, they are facing errors and are seeking help to remove them. The errors are related to intersecting objects and non-manifold vertices. The person has included a picture and mentions that the branches of the coils must connect with the region of calculations.
Ahsan Elahi
Dear All,
i am new to Maxwell 3D software. i want to simulate my Wireless Power transmission Project in Maxwell, for this purpose i took help from different toturials whic abled me to draw the Tx and RX coils...i want to simulate these coils to calculate the values of L, M, K and etc. but i am facing these warnings, please help me to remove these warnings...warnings are as follow..
1-
Project1 (C:/Users/Ahsan Elahi/Documents/Ansoft/)
Maxwell3DDesign1 (Magnetostatic)
[error] Objects "TX_T2" and "Air" intersect. (1:53:13 AM Oct 17, 2015)
[error] Non-manifold vertices found for part "TX_T2" (1:53:13 AM Oct 17, 2015)
[error] Objects "Rx_T2" and "Air" intersect. (1:53:13 AM Oct 17, 2015)
[error] Non-manifold vertices found for part "Rx_T2" (1:53:13 AM Oct 17, 2015)
please help me out to remove these errors...
thanks in advance..pic is attached.

Attachments

• Project1 - Maxwell3DDesign1 - Modeler.pdf
    113.1 KB · Views: 316
Last edited by a moderator:
the branches of your two coils must connect with the region of your calculations.

1. What is "Maxwel 3D Wireless Power Transfer setup simulation"?

Maxwel 3D Wireless Power Transfer setup simulation is a computer program used to simulate and analyze the performance of wireless power transfer systems. It uses advanced electromagnetic simulation techniques to model the behavior of electromagnetic fields and predict the efficiency and power transfer capability of a wireless power transfer system.

2. What are the common errors encountered in the simulation setup process?

Some common errors encountered in the simulation setup process include incorrect input parameters, improper meshing of the simulation model, and convergence issues. These errors can lead to inaccurate simulation results and should be carefully addressed during the setup process.

3. How can I troubleshoot simulation errors in Maxwel 3D Wireless Power Transfer setup?

To troubleshoot simulation errors in Maxwel 3D, it is important to carefully review the simulation setup and input parameters. Check for any inconsistencies or errors in the simulation model, and ensure that the meshing is appropriate for the simulation. Additionally, adjusting the convergence criteria and increasing the number of iterations can help resolve convergence issues.

4. Can simulation errors be avoided in Maxwel 3D Wireless Power Transfer setup?

While it is impossible to completely avoid simulation errors, there are steps that can be taken to minimize them. These include carefully reviewing the simulation setup and input parameters, using appropriate meshing techniques, and running multiple simulations with varying parameters to validate the results. It is also important to have a good understanding of the underlying physics and assumptions used in the simulation.

5. How accurate are the simulation results in Maxwel 3D Wireless Power Transfer setup?

The accuracy of the simulation results in Maxwel 3D depends on the quality of the simulation setup and input parameters. With proper setup and validation, the results can be highly accurate. However, it is important to note that simulations are not a substitute for physical testing and should be used as a tool for design optimization and performance prediction.