Maxwell ansoft region effect to solve

In summary, the person is seeking help with a problem they are experiencing in Ansoft Maxwell related to creating a region without a mesh or boundary. They are directed to post their question in a more appropriate forum for a better chance of receiving helpful responses.
mehrad
Hi
i have to solve problem in maxwell ansoft in magnetic step . When i create a region (no mesh and no boundray for region) my answered is not real and it is change when i change size a region (i try to solve B in center of coordinate of coil)

Engineering news on Phys.org
Hi mehrad. Welcome to Physics Forums.

Your question must be placed in the correct forum if you hope to get replies. This Introductions forum is just for saying "hi". Post your technical questions in a more suitable forum or subforum here: https://www.physicsforums.com/

i have to solve problem in maxwell ansoft in magnetic step . When i create a region (no mesh and no boundray for region) my answered is not real and it is change when i change size a region (i try to solve B in center of coordinate of coil)

What is Maxwell Ansoft Region Effect?

Maxwell Ansoft Region Effect is a software tool used to simulate and solve electromagnetic problems, such as designing and analyzing electrical and electronic devices.

How does Maxwell Ansoft Region Effect work?

Maxwell Ansoft Region Effect works by using finite element analysis (FEA) to discretize the problem domain into small elements. It then solves the governing equations of electromagnetic fields in each element and combines them to obtain the overall solution.

What types of problems can be solved using Maxwell Ansoft Region Effect?

Maxwell Ansoft Region Effect can be used to solve a wide range of electromagnetic problems, including static and dynamic magnetic fields, electric fields, and coupled fields.

What are the benefits of using Maxwell Ansoft Region Effect?

Some of the benefits of using Maxwell Ansoft Region Effect include its ability to accurately predict the behavior of complex electromagnetic systems, its user-friendly interface, and its ability to handle large and complex models efficiently.

Is Maxwell Ansoft Region Effect suitable for all types of users?

No, Maxwell Ansoft Region Effect is a powerful and advanced tool designed for professional scientists and engineers. It requires a strong understanding of electromagnetics and finite element analysis to use effectively.