Need Help with Assignment? Let Me Check My Work for You!

In summary, the conversation involves a student struggling with posting on a platform and requesting help with some problems for an important assignment. The problems involve using integrals and limits, and the student has identified errors in their work that need to be corrected.
giant016
I tried to post this before, but then when I hit post I was forced to see 5 other posts and it doesn't look like my post got put up, but I apologize if it did and I can't find it. Anyways, here we go again:

This assignment it kind of important, especially as the class is coming to an end. If I could get any of these problems checked I would greatly appreciate it. As you can see I am having some trouble on #3.
Calc1.jpg

calc2.jpg

calc3.jpg

Thanks.

Physics news on Phys.org
3) Just let ln(x) = u, then du= (1/x) dx and the integral is just [itex]\int u^2 du[/itex]

7) is correct but set out extremely poorly. (x= infinity - x=1)??

8) You have the correct reasoning on the second line, the first line is the working for a different question, [itex]\lim_{a\to 0} \int^2_a x^{-3} dx[/itex]

10) I can see that's incorrect because when you differentiate your result, you get factors of pi that you didn't account for. Check it.

And in 2) between the third and fourth lines a cos^2(2*phi) magically changes into a cos^2(phi). There should be a 4*phi term in the answer.

Last edited:

Related to Need Help with Assignment? Let Me Check My Work for You!

1. What kind of assignments can you help with?

We can help with a wide range of assignments, including essays, research papers, lab reports, presentations, and more.

2. How does the process work?

First, you will need to provide us with the assignment instructions and any relevant materials. Then, our team of experts will review the requirements and work on the assignment. Once complete, we will send you the finished work for your review.

3. Can I choose the expert who will work on my assignment?

Yes, we allow our clients to select the expert they want to work on their assignment. We have a team of highly qualified professionals with expertise in various fields.

4. Will my assignment be done on time?

Yes, we understand the importance of meeting deadlines, and we strive to deliver all assignments on time. In case of any delay, we will communicate with you and provide an updated timeline.

5. Is the work you provide plagiarism-free?

Yes, we have strict policies against plagiarism, and all work is checked using plagiarism detection software before delivery. We guarantee 100% original and unique work for every assignment.