Need Help with Physics Questions? Join PF for Expert Assistance!

• Thread starter lxhull
  • Start date
In summary, if you need help with physics questions, joining Physics Forums (PF) is a great option for expert assistance. PF is a platform where you can post your questions and receive responses from knowledgeable members. It is a reliable resource for students, educators, and professionals to discuss and learn about various topics in physics. With a wide range of categories and a large community of members, PF is a valuable tool for anyone seeking help with physics questions.
lxhull
How did you find PF?
I found it through a Google search while trying to find help for some questions
Hello! Nice to meet everyone. I'm a student in Physics 11, and I was hoping for some help with some questions

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF! :smile:

If they are schoolwork type questions, please post them in the Homework Help forums and be sure to list the Relevant Equations and show your best work toward the solution.

If they are general or work-related questions, post in the best-matching technical forum and show links to the reading you've been doing so far on your question.

You will get great help here at PF, especially when you show your own efforts and research on your questions. Enjoy! :smile: