Need pointers on how to convert schematic to breadboard

In summary, if you are assembling a circuit for school, you will need a breadboard and wires, and you will need to solder 22AWG wires onto the leads.
REEEEEEEE
TL;DR Summary
How would you translate the ollowing circuits to a breadboard
Hello.
I am supposed tolearn how to assemble the following circuit into a breadboard/protoboard

Captura de ecrã 2021-11-17 204307.png

but My attempts have all failed So I want to ask yyou how would you assemble his into a breadboard assuming that V and A are multimeters set to the previous(V and A) . how can I get the gist on where to start I get conused around the multiple node connetions also. Could you be o assistance?
Your time and attention are deeply appreciated thank you.

addittionaly i add that iths required that the wires from power supply and multimeters need to be attached directly to the resitors(thats the way I am learning )

Last edited:
Engineering news on Phys.org
Is this for your schoolwork?

What types of breadboards do you have available to you? Do you have the plug-able type, or will you be soldering components and wires onto a perfboard?

1637182621308.png

1637182662958.png

Likes REEEEEEEE
berkeman said:
Is this for your schoolwork?

What types of breadboards do you have available to you? Do you have the plug-able type, or will you be soldering components and wires onto a perfboard?

View attachment 292523

View attachment 292524
I have this kind of breadboard
necessary.jpg

I think is the plug-able type.

REEEEEEEE said:
I think is the plug-able type.
Yes it is. To familiarize your self with how to use them, check out this Google search hit list from searching how to use plugable circuit breadboards:

https://www.google.com/search?q=how...adboards&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-1

And to connect your intruments and power supply into the breadboard, you will use solid wire around 22AWB of different colors (use black for ground, red for power, yellow/white/other colors for signals).

Likes REEEEEEEE
Thank you for the advice.
Any tips or how to connect the circuit?

REEEEEEEE said:
Have you followed the link @berkeman posted? It contains several videos which will give you all info you may need.

Likes berkeman
REEEEEEEE said:
Watch a couple of the videos and you will get the idea. If the resistors are the standard 1/4W through-hole type, you can just bend the leads at right angles to the axial part and plug the leads into the breadboard. Then use 22AWG colored wires to make the circuit connections. When you need to connect a voltmeter, if the voltmeter has clipleads or EZHooks, just clip those onto wires that you stick into the breadboard.

If you end up with any components with wire size over about 22AWG, you will want to solder 22AWG wires onto the leads so that you can still make connections with the breadboard. If you try to jam the leads for a 10W power resistor into the breadboard, they probably won't fit and may damage the breadboard.

Likes dlgoff

1. How do I know which components to use for my schematic on a breadboard?

The first step is to carefully study your schematic and identify all the components that are needed. Then, you can refer to a breadboard layout guide or use an online breadboard simulator to help you determine the appropriate components to use for your specific schematic.

2. Do I need to follow the exact layout of my schematic when transferring it to a breadboard?

No, the layout on a breadboard may not necessarily match your schematic exactly. However, it is important to make sure that all the connections and components are in the correct place and properly connected to each other.

3. How do I make sure my circuit is working correctly on a breadboard?

Before connecting any power source, double check all the connections and make sure they match your schematic. Then, start by connecting a power source and use a multimeter to test the voltage and current at different points in your circuit. If the readings match your expected values, your circuit is working correctly.

4. Can I use any breadboard for my schematic?

Yes, most breadboards have a standard layout and can be used for a variety of schematics. However, it is important to make sure that the breadboard has enough space and connections for all the components in your schematic.

5. How do I troubleshoot if my circuit is not working on the breadboard?

Start by checking for any loose connections or incorrect placements of components. Make sure all the components are functioning properly and that there are no damaged parts. You can also try using a different breadboard or double check your schematic for any errors.