How Does Computational Mechanics Expertise Enhance Engineering Solutions?

In summary, a new member has joined the ITESM Toluca team, bringing their expertise and knowledge to the organization. This individual has a background in IT and will play a crucial role in advancing the technological capabilities of the company. Their addition to the team will likely result in improved efficiency and productivity, as well as the implementation of new and innovative ideas. Overall, the new member from ITESM Toluca is a valuable asset to the organization and is expected to contribute greatly to its success.
sanarpana
Emphasis in Computational Mechanics I possesses knowledge of mathematical bases of models such as FEM, BEM and FDM. For which I have modeled the contact of two vertebrae solving FEM by implementation using Matlab and Python. Implementation for computational acquisition of normal modes of mass spring models using Python. Additional to numerical implementation of Couette flow using Matlab, among others.

Likes MarkFL
Physics news on Phys.org
Hello and welcome to PF! I just joined today as well. :woot:

What interests outside of mathematical modeling do you have? :biggrin:

Thanks! Mark, also experience in NVH, resistance of materials, Theory of elasticity, MCM, Fluid Mechanics and phisical testing.

Likes MarkFL