Off-line program to write math formula

In summary, the conversation is about finding a program that can write math formulas and equations in LaTeX form. The person is not familiar with LaTeX but is willing to learn quickly. They also want the created formulas to be able to be transferred into MS Office. One suggestion is Mathcast, which allows for easy creation of formulas and can be copied and pasted into a word processor. Another option is MathType, which is a paid program but has more features and can export LaTeX code.
Adel Makram
I am looking for a program ( off-line) that makes me write math formula and equation in a standard LaTeX form. I am not familar with LaTeX but I can learn the codes fast. I also need the created formula to be transformed into Ms-Office as I am not happy with MS-math editor.

Computer science news on Phys.org
Not exactly latex, but Mathcast allows you to create documents of your formulas in a nice easy way and then you can copy and paste them into a word processor kind of program.

Likes Adel Makram
For many years I've used MathType as a replacement for the MS Office equation editor, for inserting equations into MS Word documents. It has more features, produces better-looking equations, and can export LaTeX code which I've used occasionally here on PF. Its main drawback is that you have to pay for it.

http://www.dessci.com/en/products/mathtype/

Likes Adel Makram

1. What is an off-line program to write math formulas?

An off-line program to write math formulas is a software tool that allows users to create and edit mathematical equations and expressions on their computer without an internet connection. This type of program is often used for academic or professional purposes.

2. What are the benefits of using an off-line program to write math formulas?

One of the main benefits of using an off-line program to write math formulas is that it does not require an internet connection, making it accessible even in areas with limited or no internet access. Additionally, these programs often have advanced features and tools specifically designed for creating mathematical equations, making the process more efficient and accurate.

3. Can I use an off-line program to write math formulas on any device?

It depends on the specific program, but many off-line programs to write math formulas are compatible with a variety of devices, such as computers, laptops, tablets, and smartphones. It is important to check the system requirements before purchasing or downloading a program.

4. Are off-line programs to write math formulas difficult to use?

The difficulty level of using an off-line program to write math formulas depends on the individual's familiarity with mathematical notation and the specific program's user interface. Most programs have tutorials and help guides to assist users in learning how to use the program effectively.

5. Can I save and export my math formulas from an off-line program?

Yes, most off-line programs to write math formulas allow users to save their work and export it in various file formats, such as PDF, LaTeX, or image files. This makes it easy to share and use the equations in other documents or presentations.