PF Contributor: Get Your Gold Membership Again!

• Thread starter Jimmy
  • Start date
In summary, "PF Contributor: Get Your Gold Membership Again!" is a program that helps individuals regain their gold membership status on the personal finance website, Personal Finance. Eligibility for this program includes anyone who previously had a gold membership on Personal Finance and lost it due to inactivity or other reasons. The benefits of regaining a gold membership include access to exclusive content, special events, and a higher status within the community. To participate in the program, individuals must contribute high-quality content related to personal finance, such as articles, tips, or advice. They can participate multiple times as long as they meet the requirements each time.
Jimmy
What page does one go to now for PF contributions? I need my Gold Membership again.

Likes Greg Bernhardt
Physics news on Phys.org
I need to revamp the whole system. It might be back up next week. I'll make an announcement :)

Thank you.

What is "PF Contributor: Get Your Gold Membership Again!"?

"PF Contributor: Get Your Gold Membership Again!" is a program designed to help individuals regain their gold membership status on the personal finance website, Personal Finance.

Who is eligible for this program?

Anyone who previously had a gold membership on Personal Finance and lost it due to inactivity or other reasons is eligible for this program.

What are the benefits of regaining a gold membership?

Having a gold membership on Personal Finance allows individuals to have access to exclusive content, participate in special events and promotions, and have a higher status within the community.

How does the program work?

The "PF Contributor: Get Your Gold Membership Again!" program requires individuals to contribute high-quality content to Personal Finance. This can include articles, tips, or advice related to personal finance. Once a certain number of contributions are made, the individual will be granted a gold membership again.

Can I participate in this program multiple times?

Yes, as long as an individual meets the requirements each time, they can participate in the "PF Contributor: Get Your Gold Membership Again!" program multiple times to maintain their gold membership status.