PF Member Photo Thread Archive

In summary: Some members also made jokes and teased each other. The conversation ended with one member finally sharing his photo and asking the others to go easy on the photoshopping.
:smile:

-Monique

Physics news on Phys.org
You can play Go against a very experienced player by getting advantages before the beginning of the game. There are a few strategical spots on the board. If you can keep them, it's almost impossible to beat you ! :approve:

This is not possible with chess. A master while smatch you with his thumb in chess :surprise: I have contempt for chess. Chess players are so proud of themselves.
http://oscar.fide.com/

Georges Perec has written an entire book about the fact that Go is so much better than Chess
"Chess is a fathead and feudal game" -- Georges Perec :-p :-p

Last edited by a moderator:
Math Is Hard said:
OOhhh! This looks wonderful! When I die I want to go to Fauchon!

http://www.fauchon.com
I know. It looks WONDERFUL, doesn't it? :wink: C'mon MIH. Tell him you're right here next to me. I WANT THAT BOX - REAL BAD! :surprise: :biggrin: :biggrin:

I forgot the box :bugeye:
And it's too late in France, Fauchon is closed now :redface: :shy: :blush:

Here I am! Here I am! I'm right next to Tsunami in the kitchen, jumping up and down thinking about that wonderful box of beautiful and delcious treasures! ooOOh.. won't you send it now please.. :smile:
And I am keeping an eye on you Ms. Evo... we see you out there walking on the gravel pacing back and forth waiting for the mailman .. BUT let me just remind you of one thing.. Do you REALLY think the mailman is going to hand over a package to a skunk? :rolleyes: If he's sees you he'll run the other way! :surprise:

Now, bring your bushy tail back here in the kitchen with me, and and let Tsunami go fetch the package for us! :biggrin:

humanino said:
I forgot the box :bugeye:
And it's too late in France, Fauchon is closed now :redface: :shy: :blush:
Oh, that's OK sweetie. We can wait until tomorrow. :wink: :approve:

Which reminds me...

If our lovely PF ladies would be so kind as to inform me of their adresses (PM me or something), I might actually send over some chocolates...
Just imagining the looks of delight on their faces would be all the compensation I could ever want :wink:

Dimitri Terryn said:
Which reminds me...

If our lovely PF ladies would be so kind as to inform me of their adresses (PM me or something), I might actually send over some chocolates...
Just imagining the looks of delight on their faces would be all the compensation I could ever want :wink:

Dimitri, you are such a sweetie! :smile:

I just might take you up on your offer.

It is my completely objective, scientific opinion that Dimitri is flawless. (Dimitri, look for my PM, ok?)

Math Is Hard said:
It is my completely objective, scientific opinion that Dimitri is flawless. (Dimitri, look for my PM, ok?)
Aha! I saw that secret message! :-p

Dimitri is flawless. Why was I born too soon?? :cry:

Pictures, folks, pictures. I can think of no reason why I shouldn't be allowed to see more members!

yeah, less talk, more photos.

I've been something of an enigma lately (when it comes to online communications mediums at least), but I submit to you proof that I do indeed exist. I'm not one for taking pictures, so this picture represents a capitalized voyeuristic opportunity by my friend. And yes, I do shave, but sometimes not on the weekend :)

http://pics.bbzzdd.com/users/Descartes/surprised.jpg . It looks like you will have to copy and paste the link. Sorry!

Descartes, I am not able to open your picture.

If you can add it as an attachment, I will approve it.

Sorry Evo. I'll attach a smaller version this time, thanks!

Attachments

• surprised_small.jpg
    surprised_small.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 822
Descartes, you're cute! :approve:

I'll say it, too! Descartes, you're cute!

That's very flattering coming from you two. Thanks very much! :redface:

Descartes, you're definitely nice looking - but what the heck is going on in that picture?

Math Is Hard said:
Descartes, you're definitely nice looking - but what the heck is going on in that picture?
Some kind of martial arts? :-p

It looks like he was fending off a drive-by photographer! :biggrin:

Math Is Hard said:
It looks like he was fending off a drive-by photographer! :biggrin:

That would be correct. I'm not one for photographs, so my friend capitalized on the opportunity. The hand was my futile protest after I realized a picture was being taken. :biggrin:

This one is a bit artistic but fits the name. :wink:

Attachments

• len.jpg
    len.jpg
    1.2 KB · Views: 848
Here's a couple new ones of me, fresh off my road trip across America. The whole damn thing. ahh yeah.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 751
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 842
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 762
Woohoo, our hypnagogue is such a cutie! :approve:

Cute! Cute! Hey, Hyp, where were you in pic1? Was that California?

Santa Fe actually. I don't know if you can see in the picture, but it bears the distinctive mark-- everything there is made out of stucco. By government mandate no less. :-p

I have hundreds of really nice scenery shots from all over, but as of yet nowhere to put them all. Someday soon maybe.

Well, here's me with my guitar.
http://brpg.japf.co.uk/zeteg/photos/GuitarSmall.JPG

Here's me with my back turned, somewhat.
http://brpg.japf.co.uk/zeteg/photos/BlindGuardianBack.JPG

Here's me, close up, about to utilize my powers! =D
http://brpg.japf.co.uk/zeteg/photos/GreenEyes.jpg

Welcome to PF Zeteg! Great pictures, although the green eyes are a bit scary.

Last edited:
Howdy!

I'm Andrew Wells. I'm 17 years old... I think. I can't really say for sure how old I am, because I don't remember being born. For all I know, my parents could be lying to me about my real age. But that's another story. :wink:

Here's a somewhat small and old (1 year old) and not-very-good photo of myself.

I also drew a sketch, which I'm very happy with. I think the sketch is a better representation of myself, and I'm sure you'll agree. :smile:

And keep the nasty comments about me (my appearance) to yourself! :-p

Attachments

• 2003ME.jpg
    2003ME.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 1,003
  • sketch.gif
    sketch.gif
    4 KB · Views: 799
Welcome to you amwbonfire !

From your picrute, you really look like 16 - 18 years old. So your parents did not lie.
From your drawing... I am not too sure.

Forget it, I am a terrible drawer too :wink:

P.S. : this was not about your appearance, this was only about your drawing skills. No offense :smile:

Hi amwbonfire! I love your picture and your drawing, although I think your picture is a bit cuter! :-p

My hello to you too, amwbonfire ... I think you are a very handsome young man!

..., your drawing tells me your right foot is hurting ~ and you think highly of yourself :approve: #1

"Mom, your a Queen!" ... Quoted: my son, on the day I bought him his OWN computer...

~Signed: Queen Mom AKA: Werdas'

Aww, you guys are too kind.

My foot is fine, it's just blue. :rolleyes: