PF Mentor Change: @lisab Retiring, @DrClaude Joins Team

• Thread starter Greg Bernhardt
  • Start date
In summary, @lisab is retiring as a PF Mentor after joining in 2012 and becoming a community favorite with her easy-going leadership. She will still be around the forums but busy with new endeavors. To help refill the ranks, @DrClaude has joined as a PF Mentor and is known for his eagerness to move the community forward. Despite being busy with real-life adventures, lisab will still be involved. In 2016, Drakkith is predicted to become the new Community Favorite. Lisab's dating life experiences have been helpful and it is rumored that she may become a full-time apple picker or hard cider sampler.
@lisab is retiring as a PF Mentor. Lisab joined the mentors in 2012 and since then became a community favorite. Her easy going attitude leadership was calming and she will be missed. She will she be around the forums but busy with new exciting endeavors. Maybe she'll tell if you're lucky!

To help refill the ranks we're very pleased to announce that @DrClaude has joined the PF Mentor group. @DrClaude has shown time and again his eagerness to move the community forward, help new members and of course provide excellent discussion.

Likes davenn, OmCheeto, dlgoff and 1 other person
Physics news on Phys.org
So happy for you lisab that things are going well for you and that you will still be hanging around PF!

Welcome DrClaude, so happy to have you on board!

Thanks! Hope to be up to the task.

Likes mkay, lisab and berkeman
Real-life adventures tax my time these days, and I can't be as active here as I would like. But I'll still be around!

Likes OmCheeto, DennisN, Enigman and 1 other person
Been great to have you lisab.

lisab said:
Real-life adventures tax my time these days, and I can't be as active here as I would like. But I'll still be around!
I still love you though. Real life CAN be taxing.

Likes lisab
DrClaude said:
Thanks! Hope to be up to the task.
I have no doubt you will. Congratulations.

Likes OmCheeto and DrClaude
Greg Bernhardt said:
Lisab joined the mentors in 2012 and since then became a community favorite. Her easy going attitude leadership was calming and she will be missed.

2016, the year that Drakkith takes the Community Favorite cup!

Likes Greg Bernhardt
Greg Bernhardt said:
@lisab is retiring as a PF Mentor. . She will she be around the forums but busy with new exciting endeavors. Maybe she'll tell if you're lucky!
She will she?

lisab said:

Your life experiences concerning your dating life were and remain pretty helpful!

Greg Bernhardt said:
...Maybe she'll tell if you're lucky!
I'm guessing, full time apple picker? :oldtongue:

Likes lisab
OmCheeto said:
I'm guessing, full time apple picker? :oldtongue:
Or hard cider sampler. :oldeek:

Likes lisab and OmCheeto
My second favorite bird is going:mad:, i hope your adventures are all good lisab.

1. What is the reason for the change in PF Mentor?

@lisab is retiring from her role as a mentor at PF and @DrClaude will be joining the team.

2. How will this change affect my experience as a PF mentee?

The change in mentors will not affect your experience as a PF mentee. @DrClaude has been carefully selected to ensure a seamless transition and will provide the same level of support and guidance as @lisab.

3. Will there be any changes in the mentoring program or guidelines?

No, there will not be any changes in the mentoring program or guidelines. @DrClaude will be following the same program and guidelines set by PF.

4. Can I still reach out to @lisab for guidance?

While @lisab may no longer be a mentor at PF, she will always be a part of the PF community. You can still reach out to her for guidance, but please keep in mind that @DrClaude will be your primary point of contact for mentoring.

5. How can I welcome @DrClaude to the PF team?

We encourage you to send a warm welcome to @DrClaude via a message or post on PF. Your support and encouragement will help them feel welcomed and valued in their new role as a mentor.