PF PHOTO CONTEST - Seeing Red (9/27-10/3)

In summary, the PF PHOTO CONTEST - Seeing Red (9/27-10/3) is a photography contest where participants are challenged to capture and submit their best photos featuring the color red. The contest runs from September 27 to October 3 and is open to all photographers, regardless of skill level or camera equipment. Red can be interpreted in many ways, from vibrant and bold to subtle and symbolic, making this contest a creative and diverse opportunity for photographers. The winner will be chosen by a panel of judges and will receive recognition and exposure on the PF website and social media platforms.
PinkFlower5035_640x480.jpg

Physics news on Phys.org
ZapperZ said:
Not sure how it is being displayed on everyone else's screen, but this picture looks more orange'ish to me than red.

Zz.

Ok. I don't seem to be able to edit my post, so you'll have to remove it for me.

matthyaouw said:
Ok. I don't seem to be able to edit my post, so you'll have to remove it for me.

Unless you have a different picture to submit, we can leave it as it is and let the voting members decide if it is "red" or "orange".

Zz.

All of the flowers are so pretty!

I love matthyaouw's picture too. Ack, it's so hard to choose!

hypatia's crime scene is hilarious!

The voting is going to be tough, indeed. Not just because of of the great photos, but seeing red for so long, it will take your eyes some time to adjust to normal. :bugeye:

red_hibiscus.jpg

One more flower. Our Hibiscus were way late this year, and small to boot. This guy is only about 7" across. I got a tomato shot also, looks TOO much like Evo's, yes they are sweet!

You have less than 2 days left to submit a photo for this contest. Don't miss the deadline or you'll be seeing red.

Zz.

And finally - picture that fits competition theme :smile:

red_marcin2.jpg

Moonbear said:
It looks like a toy car to me the way the photo was taken.

Just to clarify, I certainly wasn't trying to fool anyone with the picture of the die cast scale model of a 1937 Buick coupe. I even included model in the photo I.D http://img394.imageshack.us/img394/3331/1000703jpg modelzr0.jpg

My seven year old grandson was with me last weekend. I asked him to find something red that I could take a picture of. He looked at the shelf and grabbed the model.

I took about 12 pictures and let him decide which one to post. LOL at that point I was locked into posting it because the little twerp knows how to bring up the forum and look at the Pictures. :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
edward said:
I took about 12 pictures and let him decide which one to post. LOL at that point I was locked into posting it because the little twerp knows how to bring up the forum and look at the Pictures. :smile:

That also means he knows hot to bring up the forum and find out that you called him a little twerp :uhh: