Phenomena in which emotion is bended or distorted into pieces ?

• Thread starter porums
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Emotion
In summary, the conversation discusses a phenomena where emotions are distorted and lead to unpredictable and possibly harmful actions. The speaker also mentions seeking professional help to address these issues.
porums
Is there a term used to describe a phenomena in which emotion is bended or distorted into pieces ? For example, a sad feeling may lead to some acts involved and conducted orderedly; and if such a sequence of acts are carried out in an unexpected order (and this order is supposed to be true among everyone) ? I am confused for such unpredictable acts. Are they kind of ill-mental ?:confused:

Physics news on Phys.org
Can you please clarify or re-state your question? I don't understand what you're trying to ask at all. The phrase, "emotion is bended or distorted into pieces" makes no sense at all, so please help clarify what you mean by that.

Yesterday when I was reading, I wasn't able to concentrate on the work I was doing, I just kept thinking about my past and I cried. Then I made myself a promise that I had to do something for things to be over. Right after this moment I discorvered that I stopped crying. I continued reading but a couple of minutes later, I suddenly wanted to write something down -- curses -- real ones on anyone related. I filled up my mind with all curses and hatre and hoped I could make a revenge in some way!

I strongly urge you to seek a psychologist or psychiatrist to discuss these issues. I have no idea what you're trying to describe, but it really does not sound at all normal.

1. What is meant by "emotion being bended or distorted into pieces"?

"Emotion being bended or distorted into pieces" refers to a phenomenon in which an individual experiences a distorted or fragmented emotional state. This can manifest as intense and conflicting emotions, or a sense of detachment from one's emotions altogether.

2. What causes emotion to be bended or distorted into pieces?

The causes of this phenomenon can vary greatly, and can include psychological factors such as past traumas, mental health disorders, and personality traits. External factors such as stress, environmental stimuli, and relationship dynamics can also contribute to the distortion of emotions.

3. Are there any specific emotions that are more prone to being bended or distorted into pieces?

There is no specific emotion that is more prone to being bended or distorted into pieces. However, individuals who experience intense or overwhelming emotions, such as anger or fear, may be more susceptible to this phenomenon.

4. How can one recognize if their emotions are being bended or distorted into pieces?

Some signs that one's emotions may be bended or distorted into pieces include feeling overwhelmed or out of control, experiencing conflicting emotions, and having difficulty managing or understanding one's emotions. It is important to seek professional help if these symptoms persist and interfere with daily functioning.

5. Can emotion being bended or distorted into pieces be treated?

Yes, emotion being bended or distorted into pieces can be treated through therapy, medication, and other forms of support. Treatment may involve identifying and addressing underlying psychological or external factors, learning coping mechanisms, and developing emotional regulation skills.