Physics Compendium: Simplifying Complex Concepts Through Mathematical Proofs

In summary, the Physics Compendium is a valuable resource for simplifying complex concepts in physics through the use of mathematical proofs. This compendium is designed to help readers understand challenging topics by breaking them down into manageable components and providing clear, logical explanations through mathematical equations and proofs. By utilizing this approach, the Physics Compendium aims to make difficult concepts more accessible and easier to comprehend. With its comprehensive coverage of various topics in physics, this compendium is a valuable tool for students, researchers, and anyone looking to deepen their understanding of the fundamental principles of the universe.
Vincent Isoz
Hi

I'm graduated engineer physicist from Switzerland. I love physics too much and especially beautiful and simple mathematical proofs of physical models apply to every field related to applied mathematics.

Since twenty years i write a free e-book where i try to compile (compendium) the most beautiful stuff in physics (at least in my point of view) with detailed and simple mathematical proofs. Since two years i'am translating that book in English (yet 4,600 pages translated on 7,000 pages).

Last edited by a moderator:
Likes Daveyzombie
Physics news on Phys.org
Hi Vincent. :welcome:

I admire your dedication in amassing such a hefty compendium, and then setting about to translate it.

However, at PF we rarely allow new members to advertise their publications. So I have removed that part of your post.

I shall check with the forum administrator to see whether he will in your case make an exception to the rule of no advertising.

That is awesome! I hope you post your free eBook here. I would love to read it :)