Exploring Quantum Physics: Simplifying Concepts for Non-Mathematical Minds

• Thread starter member 648030
  • Start date
In summary, Exploring Quantum Physics aims to simplify the complex concepts of quantum physics for non-mathematical minds. It delves into the fundamental principles of quantum mechanics, such as superposition and entanglement, and explains their implications in everyday life. The book also explores the history of quantum physics and its connection to other scientific fields, providing a comprehensive overview of this fascinating and often misunderstood subject. Through clear and concise explanations, this book makes quantum physics accessible to anyone interested in understanding the mysteries of the universe.
member 648030
Goodmorning everyone,
I'm very interested above all in quantum physics.
I state that I do not have a very advanced knowledge of either mathematics or quantum physics. I have a knowledge base, let's say I know the fundamentals.
I would like to discuss some issues related to quantum physics, but without going into too many mathematical details.
I state that not knowing English fluently, I have to use a translator, and therefore may arise that linguistic missunderstnding or terminology arise.
I have 2 orders of problems:
Conceptual (concerning the concepts of quantum physics, already quite difficult)
Mathematics (in which I have books)
I will try not to pose too abstruse and mathematically complicated matters (there are many books), but I will try to keep myself as simple as possible.
Of course he could say something wrong or questionable; I hope to find some idea of reflection comparing myself with the different opinions
Charles

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the PF, "Charles". :smile: