Pressurizing feed gas with venturi

Dgasman
TL;DR Summary
I am looking into spme systems for injection of ozone gas into water. I am in no way an engineer, looking for some advice. Some systems Ive looked at pressurize the gas, whereas normally venturis use suction to pull the gas in. What is the effect of pressurizing this gas in terms of bubble size and mass transfer of gas into solution?

Does this make sense?
Gas flow rate: 20lpm
Gas: 10% ozone
Injected into water
Water flow rate: 120GPM
Mazzei Injector: 784

Engineering news on Phys.org
The Mazzei data sheets do not list inlet pressure for the gas, so I assume that the gas is at atmospheric pressure. Increasing gas pressure will increase the gas flow rate.

As for bubble size and mass transfer, my old copy of Chemical Engineers' Handbook, 5th Edition, by Perry and Chilton has a section titled Gas-In-Liquid Dispersions that discusses exactly that. They do not mention venturi mixers, possibly because other methods work better. One of the methods discussed is porous septa, which are available in many different pore sizes. One of these might work better for you than venturi mixers because you have control over the bubble size. They are also sold to hobbyists as air stones for aquariums.

• Informative
Likes berkeman