ProProgram for drawing functions

In summary: Yes, it's really a very good alternative if I'm not finally able to find another remedy, I appreciate it very much.
NAVIER
Hello, good morning.

I would like to know if someone knows a program to be able to draw the functions in the same way as the one shown in the image and also allow me to point out an enclosure formed by them without having to use inequalities to do so.

Thank you very much for everything beforehand.

Attachments

• Imagen PNG.png
    Imagen PNG.png
    25.1 KB · Views: 182
Engineering news on Phys.org
As a work-around, you could always do the graph and then drop it into a graphics program and flood-fill the area you want with the color you want, as I have done here w/ the yellow:
1572614370840.png

Likes NAVIER
phinds said:
As a work-around, you could always do the graph and then drop it into a graphics program and flood-fill the area you want with the color you want, as I have done here w/ the yellow:
View attachment 252147

Okay, thank you very much but what I was looking for was to be able to do it all from a single application.

NAVIER said:
Okay, thank you very much but what I was looking for was to be able to do it all from a single application.
Oh, I understood that. I was just looking for an alternative in case you can't find one. I suspect you WILL be able to find one, but am not familiar enough w/ the technology to be sure and being an engineer, I always look for a way to achieve the end result using alternate methods if needed.

Likes NAVIER
phinds said:
Oh, I understood that. I was just looking for an alternative in case you can't find one. I suspect you WILL be able to find one, but am not familiar enough w/ the technology to be sure and being an engineer, I always look for a way to achieve the end result using alternate methods if needed.

Yes, it's really a very good alternative if I'm not finally able to find another remedy, I appreciate it very much.

1. What is a ProProgram for drawing functions?

A ProProgram for drawing functions is a computer program designed specifically for creating visual representations of mathematical functions. It allows users to input equations and plot them on a graph, making it easier to understand and analyze the behavior of different functions.

2. How does a ProProgram for drawing functions work?

A ProProgram for drawing functions uses mathematical algorithms to calculate and plot points on a graph based on the inputted equation. It also allows users to customize the graph by adjusting the scale, labels, and other features.

3. What are the benefits of using a ProProgram for drawing functions?

Using a ProProgram for drawing functions can save time and effort compared to manually plotting points on a graph. It also allows for a more accurate representation of functions and makes it easier to compare and analyze multiple functions at once.

4. Can a ProProgram for drawing functions be used for any type of function?

Yes, a ProProgram for drawing functions can be used for any type of function, including linear, quadratic, trigonometric, exponential, and logarithmic functions. It can also handle complex equations and multiple functions on the same graph.

5. Is a ProProgram for drawing functions suitable for all levels of math proficiency?

Yes, a ProProgram for drawing functions can be used by anyone, regardless of their math proficiency. It is designed to be user-friendly and intuitive, with features that cater to both beginners and advanced users.