Query regarding knight rider (electronics)

• Thread starter imvaibhav
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Electronics
In summary, Knight Rider is a popular electronics brand that offers a range of products such as dash cams, car alarms, and remote starters. The brand is known for its high-quality and innovative products that cater to the needs of car enthusiasts and everyday drivers alike. Its most famous product is the Knight Rider KITT, a voice-controlled car system that gained popularity through the 1980s TV show. The brand continues to evolve and expand its product line, incorporating the latest technologies and features to provide customers with top-of-the-line automotive electronics.
imvaibhav
I am designing an electronics project on knight rider using breadboard ,led etc.
the problem is that i don't know meaning , uses, applications of knight rider though i searched various websites of electronic projects.
please help me i have time till sunday i have to submit on monday.\
tHANKS IN ADVANCE!

Physics news on Phys.org
The only Knight Rider I know of is the car from the show. Is that what you are doing something based on?

My guess is the project is to have red LED's that cycle left and right in a pattern the way they did on the Firebird called KITT in Knight Rider. Not sure why they would expect students to know about a show made in the 1980's. Video of Knight Rider intro:

Video of a model KITT:

Last edited by a moderator:
yes yes you both guessed right! Please help mee ...

imvaibhav said:
yes yes you both guessed right! Please help mee ...

What exactly do you need help with?

I meant that I have to describe about it to the teacher, what it actually is, what are its applications etc.

imvaibhav said:
I meant that I have to describe about it to the teacher, what it actually is, what are its applications etc.

I don't understand what you are asking us. Have you built something but can't describe it? Have you yet to build something because you don't know the application of it? What? We need you to be more specific and explain exactly what you need help with.

the problem is that i don't know meaning , uses, applications of knight rider

I don't know what this means. Uses, applications, meanings of the car, the technology, how you can use it today, what?

Edit: OMG this was my 1,000th post! Wooo me!

imvaibhav said:
I am designing an electronics project on knight rider using breadboard ,led etc.
the problem is that i don't know meaning , uses, applications of knight rider though i searched various websites of electronic projects.
please help me i have time till sunday i have to submit on monday.\
tHANKS IN ADVANCE!

Telling you again,I want to know
Actual meaning( why is it called knight rider), where is it used (its applications), & any additional information about it. I have designed the project completely, just need some additional information (written above) to explain it.
Did u get mee?

You can start with the wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knight_Rider_(1982_TV_series )

Last edited by a moderator:
Look dude,

It's called Knight Rider because the man driving the car was named Michael Knight. And he was the rider of the car.

The application was to impress viewers of the TV show so they would keep watching and see the TV commercials.

Related to Query regarding knight rider (electronics)

1. What is Knight Rider electronics?

Knight Rider electronics is a type of electronic circuit or system that replicates the iconic red light effect seen in the 1980s TV show Knight Rider. It typically involves a series of LEDs that light up in sequence, giving the appearance of a moving light bar.

2. How does the Knight Rider electronics circuit work?

The Knight Rider electronics circuit typically consists of a microcontroller, such as an Arduino, connected to a series of LEDs. The microcontroller is programmed to turn on and off the LEDs in a specific pattern, creating the illusion of a moving light bar. The circuit also includes a power supply and resistors to regulate the voltage and prevent damage to the LEDs.

3. Can I build my own Knight Rider electronics circuit?

Yes, it is possible to build your own Knight Rider electronics circuit by following a schematic or tutorial. However, some knowledge of electronics and programming may be necessary. Alternatively, pre-made Knight Rider electronics kits are available for purchase.

4. What are the practical applications of Knight Rider electronics?

Knight Rider electronics is primarily used for decorative or entertainment purposes, such as in costumes or party decorations. However, it can also be used as a safety feature on vehicles, such as on emergency vehicles or bicycles.

5. Are there any safety considerations when working with Knight Rider electronics?

As with any electronic circuit, there are potential safety hazards when working with Knight Rider electronics. It is important to follow proper safety measures, such as wearing protective gear and working in a well-ventilated area. It is also important to properly handle and dispose of any electronic components, such as batteries, to avoid potential hazards.