Radio Electronics Based Career

In summary: It's not worth it.- WarrenSorry to hear that, although he must share that same contempt becuase he was not promoting it at all, just calling on an old mistake, so...Their wasn't any need for the harsh words.Yes, I am very much against drunk driving. It is no joke. My dad was in prison when I was growing up, and I met this guy in there one time when I was visiting my dad and the guy got drunk on his 21st birthday and ended up driving his car and killing someone. He was sentenced to 20 years (he had already been in for 9 when I met him). That kind of stuff happens ALL the time. When
McCormick
I am thinking of joing up with the army when old enough, although I don't know witch branch would best suit a radio electronics based career. Anyone have any ideas?

Physics news on Phys.org
I would assume the air force. They also have the best educational perks, at least that is what I hear.

The Navy has execellent training also. Plus the possibility of travel.

Ya, I would definitely say that the Navy and Airforce would be your best bet. I have a tip for you though if you want to join the Air Force or the Navy: DON'T GET IN ANY TROUBLE WITH THE LAW!
I have three Mistemeanors on my record from when I was younger, and I tryed to join the Navy when I was 18, and I could not get in due to them. The mistemeanors included: A ticket for noise violation when I was 13 years old for playing my drums too loud. I got caught steeling a pair of shoes (which were on sale for 22 dollars), when I was 14. And I got a DUI when I was 18, but it was dropped down to a misdemeanor.
They said that if I had only had that DUI, then I could join (since it was not a fellony), but since I had those other two things on my record I could not. I really tried to join too. I tried for about a year, and eventually they told me there is no possible way to join. The only branch I could still join was the Army.
So don't get into trouble.

I'll stay out of trouble :wink:

Thanks for the input

How old are you?

Well, I'd have to say that a DUI (while under the legal drinking age, no less) indicates a serious lack of personal responsibility. I wouldn't expect that the armed forces would want such irresponsible people.

- Warren

Nothing000 said:
How old are you?

15, how old are you ?:smile:

chroot said:
Well, I'd have to say that a DUI (while under the legal drinking age, no less) indicates a serious lack of personal responsibility. I wouldn't expect that the armed forces would want such irresponsible people.

- Warren

Ok...I guess you expected wrong.

McCormick said:
Ok...I guess you expected wrong.

I did? Nothing000 related how the armed forces wouldn't take him.

- Warren

chroot said:
I did? Nothing000 related how the armed forces wouldn't take him.

- Warren

The navy would take him, but the army did.

I just though that was kinda rude what you said " serious lack of personal responsibility"

David

chroot said:

- Warren

Screw you man. You don't know me. Ya, I bet you are just perfect, and never did anything stupid when you were young. You seriously have offended me budy. I was just trying to tell him not to make a stupid mistake I made.

Right on McCornick, that was rude of chroot. Dude, I respect you chroot, but I am a little pissed about what you said about me. You could have said something along the lines of: "I agree with Nothing000, make sure to stay out of trouble." Or something like that.

Nothing000 said:
Screw you man. You don't know me. Ya, I bet you are just perfect, and never did anything stupid when you were young. You seriously have offended me budy. I was just trying to tell him not to make a stupid mistake I made.

I just have a rather strong contempt for drunk drivers. If you knew how badly such drivers have affected my life, you'd probably share my contempt.

- Warren

chroot said:
I just have a rather strong contempt for drunk drivers. If you knew how badly such drivers have affected my life, you'd probably share my contempt.

- Warren

Sorry to hear that, although he must share that same contempt becuase he was not promoting it at all, just calling on an old mistake, so...

Their wasn't any need for the harsh words.

Yes, I am very much against drunk driving. It is no joke. My dad was in prison when I was growing up, and I met this guy in there one time when I was visiting my dad and the guy got drunk on his 21st birthday and ended up driving his car and killing someone. He was sentenced to 20 years (he had already been in for 9 when I met him). That kind of stuff happens ALL the time. When people choose to drink and drive they not only ruin inocent peoples lifes, but they usually ruin their own as well.
So let me just say it again: don't do anything stupid like drink and drive.

Related to Radio Electronics Based Career

What is a career in Radio Electronics?

A career in Radio Electronics involves the study and application of radio frequency technology, including the design, development, and maintenance of electronic devices such as communication systems, radar systems, and broadcasting equipment.

What education and skills are required for a career in Radio Electronics?

Most positions in Radio Electronics require at least a bachelor's degree in electrical engineering, physics, or a related field. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as a good understanding of mathematics and computer programming, are also important for success in this field.

What types of job opportunities are available in Radio Electronics?

A career in Radio Electronics can lead to a variety of job opportunities, including roles in research and development, manufacturing, quality control, and technical support. Some common job titles in this field include RF engineer, electronics technician, and systems engineer.

What industries employ professionals in Radio Electronics?

Professionals in Radio Electronics can find employment in a range of industries, such as telecommunications, aerospace and defense, broadcasting, and consumer electronics. Many government agencies, including the military, also have a need for individuals with expertise in this area.

What is the job outlook for careers in Radio Electronics?

The job outlook for careers in Radio Electronics is generally positive, with a projected growth rate of 5% for electrical and electronics engineers from 2019 to 2029. However, job prospects may vary depending on the specific industry and technological advancements in the field.